Ethanol and a Changing Agricultural Landscape
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MacDonald, James M. & McBride, William D., 2009. "The Transformation of U.S. Livestock Agriculture: Scale, Efficiency, and Risks," Economic Information Bulletin 58311, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Herath, Deepananda P.B. & Weersink, Alfons & Carpentier, Chantal Line, 2005.
"Spatial Dynamics of the Livestock Sector in the United States: Do Environmental Regulations Matter?,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Herath, Deepananda P.B. & Weersink, Alfons & Carpentier, Chantal Line, 2003. "Spatial Dynamics Of The Livestock Sector In The United States: Do Environmental Regulations Matter?," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22059, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Tannura, Michael A. & Irwin, Scott H. & Good, Darrel L., 2008. "Are Corn Trend Yields Increasing at a Faster Rate?," Marketing and Outlook Briefs 37500, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics.
- Ribaudo, Marc & Kaplan, Jonathan D. & Christensen, Lee A. & Gollehon, Noel R. & Johansson, Robert C. & Breneman, Vincent E. & Aillery, Marcel P. & Agapoff, Jean & Peters, Mark, 2003. "Manure Management For Water Quality Costs To Animal Feeding Operations Of Applying Manure Nutrients To Land," Agricultural Economics Reports 33911, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Stillman, Richard & Haley, Mildred M. & Mathews, Kenneth H., Jr., 2009. "Grain Prices Impact Entire Livestock Production Cycle," Amber Waves:The Economics of Food, Farming, Natural Resources, and Rural America, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, pages 1-4, March.
- Aillery, Marcel P. & Gollehon, Noel R. & Johansson, Robert C. & Kaplan, Jonathan D. & Key, Nigel D. & Ribaudo, Marc, 2005. "Managing Manure To Improve Air And Water Quality," Economic Research Report 33593, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schaible, Glenn D. & Aillery, Marcel P., 2012. "Water Conservation in Irrigated Agriculture: Trends and Challenges in the Face of Emerging Demands," Economic Information Bulletin 134692, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Nehring, Richard & Mishra, Ashok K. & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Hallahan, Charlie & Erickson, Kenneth & Harris, Michael, 2013. "Off-Farm Work and Economic Performance on Corn Farms," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151422, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Meimei Lin & Mary C. Henry, 2016. "Grassland and Wheat Loss Affected by Corn and Soybean Expansion in the Midwest Corn Belt Region, 2006–2013," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-18, November.
- Hitaj, Claudia & Suttles, Shellye, 2016. "Trends in U.S. Agriculture's Consumption and Production of Energy: Renewable Power, Shale Energy, and Cellulosic Biomass," Economic Information Bulletin 262140, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Wallander, Steven & Claassen, Roger & Nickerson, Cynthia J., 2011. "The Ethanol Decade: An Expansion of U.S. Corn Production, 2000-09," Economic Information Bulletin 117982, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Valdes, Constanza & Hjort, Kim & Seeley, Ralph, 2016. "Brazil’s Agricultural Land Use and Trade: Effects of Changes in Oil Prices and Ethanol Demand," Economic Research Report 242449, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-01-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2010-01-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-01-16 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:55671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.