The impact of the 2013 Common Agricultural Policy reform on farmer's investment decisions: an ex-ante evaluation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zein Kallas & Teresa Serra & José M. Gil, 2012.
"Effects of policy instruments on farm investments and production decisions in the Spanish COP sector,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(30), pages 3877-3886, October.
- Kallas, Zein & Gil, Jose Maria & Serra, Teresa, 2009. "Effects of policy instruments on farm investments and production decisions in the Spanish cop sector," 113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece 58036, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zein Kallas & Teresa Serra & José M. Gil, 2011. "Effects Of Policy Instruments On Farm Investments And Production Decisions In The Spanish Cop Sector," Post-Print hal-00712381, HAL.
- Kallas, Zein & Serra, Teresa & Gil, Jose Maria, 2009. "Effects Of Policy Instruments On Farm Investments And Production Decisions In The Spanish Cop Sector," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 49971, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Laure Latruffe & Sophia Davidova & Elodie Douarin & Matthew Gorton, 2008. "Farm expansion in Lithuania after accession to the EU: The role of CAP payments in alleviating potential credit constraints," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 08-06, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Latruffe, Laure, 2007. "Investment of Slovenian farms in the transition context," 104th Seminar, September 5-8, 2007, Budapest, Hungary 7827, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dries, Liesbeth & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2010. "The impact of interfirm relationships on investment: Evidence from the Polish dairy sector," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 121-129, April.
- Ji, Yueqing & Yu, Xiaohua & Zhong, Funing, 2012.
"Machinery investment decision and off-farm employment in rural China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 71-80.
- Ji, Yueqing & Zhong, Funing & Yu, Xiaohua, 2011. "Machinery investment decision and off-farm employment in rural China," IAMO Forum 2011: Will the "BRICs Decade" Continue? – Prospects for Trade and Growth 5, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Chantal Le Mouel, 2004. "Impacts of alternative agricultural income support schemes on multiple policy goals," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 31(2), pages 125-148, June.
- Conor M. O'Toole & Carol Newman & Thia Hennessy, 2014. "Financing Constraints and Agricultural Investment: Effects of the Irish Financial Crisis," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(1), pages 152-176, January.
- Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2011.
"Farm-household investment behaviour and the CAP decoupling: Methodological issues in assessing policy impacts,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 127-145, January.
- Pavel Ciaian & Maria Espinosa & Sergio Gomez y Paloma & Stephen Langrell & Kamel Louhichi & Thierry Vard & Thomas Heckelei & Paolo Sckokai & Alban Thomas, 2013. "Farm-household investment behaviour and the CAP decoupling: Methodological issues in assessing policy impacts," JRC Working Papers JRC79969, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Cardillo, Concetta & Cimino, Orlando & Henke, Roberto & Vanni, Francesco, 2012. "Delivering public goods in agriculture: the cost of green payments for Italian farms," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126139, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Curtiss, Jarmila & Latruffe, Laure & Medonos, Tomas & Ratinger, Tomas, 2007. "Investment Activity and Ownership Structure of Czech Corporate Farms," 104th Seminar, September 5-8, 2007, Budapest, Hungary 7826, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vercammen, James, 2003. "A Stochastic Dynamic Programming Model Of Direct Subsidy Payments And Agricultural Investment," Working Papers 15847, University of British Columbia, Food and Resource Economics.
- Simone Severini & Antonella Tantari, 2013. "The impact of agricultural policy on farm income concentration: the case of regional implementation of the CAP direct payments in Italy," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(3), pages 275-286, May.
- Viaggi, Davide & Raggi, Meri & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio, 2010. "An integer programming dynamic farm-household model to evaluate the impact of agricultural policy reforms on farm investment behaviour," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(2), pages 1130-1139, December.
- Silke Hüttel & Oliver Mußhoff & Martin Odening, 2010. "Investment reluctance: irreversibility or imperfect capital markets?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 37(1), pages 51-76, March.
More about this item
Keywordslinear programming; CAP reform; investment decisions; ex-ante analysis; Agricultural and Food Policy; C10; Q18;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae15:212225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.