Consumer Demand For Meat In Alberta, Canada: Impact Of Bse
Replaced with revised version of paper 07/30/04.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Vissa, A., 1993. "Flexible Specification of Mixed Demand Systems," Staff General Research Papers 11249, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Teisl, Mario F. & Roe, Brian & Hicks, Robert L., 2002. "Can Eco-Labels Tune a Market? Evidence from Dolphin-Safe Labeling," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 339-359, May.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-26, June.
- Anderson Reynolds & Ellen Goddard, 1991. "Structural Change in Canadian Meat Demand," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 39(2), pages 211-222, 07.
- F. J. Atkins & W. A. Kerr & D. B. McGivern, 1989. "A Note on Structural Change in Canadian Beef Demand," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 37(3), pages 513-524, November.
- Strak, John, 1998. "The Effectiveness Of Mlc'S Beef Promotion During The Bse Crisis," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 29(1), February.
- Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Chen, Yun-Ju (Kelly), 2003. "The Impact Of Bse On Japanese Retail Beef Market," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35233, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:20331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.