Consumer Demand For Meat In Alberta, Canada: Impact Of Bse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Teisl, Mario F. & Roe, Brian & Hicks, Robert L., 2002. "Can Eco-Labels Tune a Market? Evidence from Dolphin-Safe Labeling," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 339-359, May.
- F. J. Atkins & W. A. Kerr & D. B. McGivern, 1989. "A Note on Structural Change in Canadian Beef Demand," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 37(3), pages 513-524, November.
- Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Chen, Yun-Ju (Kelly), 2003. "The Impact Of Bse On Japanese Retail Beef Market," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35233, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Giancarlo Moschini & Vissa Anuradha, 1993. "Flexible Specification of Mixed Demand Systems," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(1), pages 1-9.
- Strak, John, 1998. "The Effectiveness Of Mlc'S Beef Promotion During The Bse Crisis," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 29(1), February.
- Anderson Reynolds & Ellen Goddard, 1991. "Structural Change in Canadian Meat Demand," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 39(2), pages 211-222, July.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pritchett, James G. & Johnson, Kamina K. & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Hahn, William F., 2007. "Consumer Responses to Recent BSE Events," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 38(2), July.
- Ding, Yulian & Veeman, Michele M. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 2009. "BSE and the Dynamics of Beef Consumption: Influences of Habit and Trust," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49284, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Pritchett, James G. & Thilmany, Dawn D., 2005. "The Cow That Stole Christmas? Exploring the Role of Media Coverage in Recent BSE Outbreaks," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 4(02).
- Ding, Yulian & Veeman, Michele M. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 2013. "The influence of trust on consumer behavior: An application to recurring food risks in Canada," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 214-223.
- Yadavalli, Anita & Jones, Keithly, 2014. "Does media influence consumer demand? The case of lean finely textured beef in the United States," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 219-227.
- Maynard, Leigh J. & Wang, Xin, 2009. "Context-Dependent BSE Impacts on Canadian Food-at-Home Beef Purchases," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 48431, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:20331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .