The Cow That Stole Christmas? Exploring the Role of Media Coverage in Recent BSE Outbreaks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peng, Yanning & McCann-Hiltz, Diane & Goddard, Ellen W., 2004. "Consumer Demand For Meat In Alberta, Canada: Impact Of Bse," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20331, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- S.S. Vickner, 2004. "Media Coverage of Biotech Foods and Influence on Consumer Choice," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1238-1246.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Xin & Maynard, Leigh J. & Butler, J.S., 2010.
"Using Linked Household-level Datasets to Explain Consumer Response to BSE in Canada,"
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado
60859, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Wang, Xin & Maynard, Leigh J. & Butler, J.S., 2010. "Using Linked Household-Level Datasets To Explain Consumer Response To Bse In Canada," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116404, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Leigh J. Maynard & Ellen Goddard & John Conley, 2008. "Impact of BSE on Beef Purchases in Alberta and Ontario Quick-Serve Restaurants," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 56(3), pages 337-351, September.
More about this item
KeywordsLivestock Production/Industries; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:weecfo:27961. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.