Demand for Meat in Korea: Estimation and Test for Structural Change
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1992|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (701) 231-7441
Web page: http://www.ext.nodak.edu/homepages/aedept/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin, William J. & Porter, Darrell, 1985.
"Testing For Changes In The Structure Of The Demand For Meat In Australia,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 29(01), April.
- William J. Martin & Darrell Porter, 1985. "Testing For Changes In The Structure Of The Demand For Meat In Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 29(1), pages 16-31, 04.
- Anderson Reynolds & Ellen Goddard, 1991. "Structural Change in Canadian Meat Demand," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 39(2), pages 211-222, 07.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Wahl, Thomas I. & Williams, Gary W., 1990. "Testing Restrictions on a Model of Japanese Meat Demand," Staff General Research Papers 10940, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Meilke, Karl D., 1989. "Modeling the Pattern of Structural Change in U.S. Meat Demand," Staff General Research Papers 11266, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Blanciforti, Laura & Green, Richard, 1983. "An Almost Ideal Demand System Incorporating Habits: An Analysis of Expenditures on Food and Aggregate Commodity Groups," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 511-15, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.