Structural Change in Canadian Meat Demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lerohl, Mel L. & Goddard, Ellen W. & Lomeli, Jose L., 2004. "Effects Of Advertising, Food Safety And Health Concerns On Meat Demand In Canada," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 35(01), March.
- Verbeke, Wim & Ward, Ronald W. & Viaene, Jacques, 1999. "Exploring Influencing Factors On Meat Consumption Decisions Through Probit Analysis: The Case Of Fresh Meat Demand In Belgium," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21540, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Veeman, Michele M. & Peng, Yanning, 1997. "Canadian Dairy Demand," Project Report Series 24037, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Fousekis, Panos & Revell, Brian J., 2000. "Meat Demand in the UK: A Differential Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(01), pages 11-19, April.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Kagan, Albert & Gao, Xiaoming, 1997. "Factors Influencing Changes In Potato And Potato Substitute Demand," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 26(1), April.
- M.-J.J. Mangen & A.M. Burrell, 2001. "Decomposing Preference Shifts for Meat and Fish in the Netherlands," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 16-28.
- Dhehibi, B. & Gil, J. M., 2003. "Forecasting food demand in Tunisia under alternative pricing policies," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 167-186, April.
- Lee, Chang-Buhm & Koo, Won W. & Yang, Seung-Ryong, 1992. "Demand for Meat in Korea: Estimation and Test for Structural Change," Agricultural Economics Reports 23434, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Eales, James & Veeman, Michele & Fulton, Joan, 1993. "Canadian Demand for Meats," Project Report Series 232377, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Karagiannis, Giannis & Katranidis, Stelios D. & Velentzas, K., 2000.
"An error correction almost ideal demand system for meat in Greece,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(1), January.
- Karagiannis, G. & Katranidis, S. & Velentzas, K., 2000. "An error correction almost ideal demand system for meat in Greece," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 29-35, January.
- Sven Anders & Anke Mőser, 2010. "Consumer Choice and Health: The Importance of Health Attributes for Retail Meat Demand in Canada," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(2), pages 249-271, June.
- Eales, James S., 1996. "A Symmetric Approach To Canadian Meat Demand Estimation," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
- Zhang, Xu & Goddard, Ellen W., 2010. "Analysis of Value-Added Meat Product Choice Behaviour by Canadian Households," Project Report Series 99703, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Anders, Sven M. & Moeser, Anke, 2008. "Using Retail Scanner Data to Assess the Demand for Value-based Ground Meat Products in Canada," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44154, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wim Verbeke & Ronald W. Ward & Jacques Viaene, 2000. "Probit analysis of fresh meat consumption in Belgium: Exploring BSE and television communication impact," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 215-234.
- Peng, Yanning & McCann-Hiltz, Diane & Goddard, Ellen W., 2004. "Consumer Demand For Meat In Alberta, Canada: Impact Of Bse," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20331, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:39:y:1991:i:2:p:211-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.