School of Economics and Management Beijing, China
Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (Beihang University)
RePEc:edi:sebuacn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ruoen Ren & Haitao Zheng, 2006. "Chinese Manufacturing Performance from Multilateral Perspective: 1980-2004," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-170, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Haitao Zheng & Qi Fang & Cheng Wang & Huiwen Wang & Ruoen Ren, 2017. "China’s Carbon Footprint Based on Input-Output Table Series: 1992–2020," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-17, March.
- Haitao Zheng & Jie Hu & Rong Guan & Shanshan Wang, 2016. "Examining Determinants of CO 2 Emissions in 73 Cities in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-17, December.
- Huiwen Wang & Cheng Wang & Haitao Zheng & Haoyun Feng & Rong Guan & Wen Long, 2015. "Updating Input-Output Tables with Benchmark Table Series," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 287-305, September.
- Xu Xiaosi & Chen Ying & Zheng Haitao, 2011. "The comparison of enterprise bankruptcy forecasting method," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 301-308, September.
- REN Ruo¡äen & ZHENG Haitao, 2006. "China¡¯s manufacturing performance from a multilateral perspective: 1980-2004," Frontiers of Economics in China, Higher Education Press, vol. 1(4), pages 560-575, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Haitao Zheng & Jie Hu & Rong Guan & Shanshan Wang, 2016.
"Examining Determinants of CO 2 Emissions in 73 Cities in China,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-17, December.
- Xinxuan Cheng & Longfei Fan & Jiachen Wang, 2018. "Can Energy Structure Optimization, Industrial Structure Changes, Technological Improvements, and Central and Local Governance Effectively Reduce Atmospheric Pollution in the Beijing–Tianjin–Hebei Area," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-16, February.
- Huiwen Wang & Cheng Wang & Haitao Zheng & Haoyun Feng & Rong Guan & Wen Long, 2015.
"Updating Input-Output Tables with Benchmark Table Series,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 287-305, September.
- Hiramatsu, Tomoru & Inoue, Hiroki & Kato, Yasuhiko, 2016. "Estimation of interregional input–output table using hybrid algorithm of the RAS method and real-coded genetic algorithm," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 385-402.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Haitao Zheng should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.