- Chun Pang & He-ling Shi, 2010. "On the Emergence and Evolution of Mark-up Middlemen: An Inframarginal Model," Monash Economics Working Papers 24-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Yongsheng Zhang & He-Ling Shi, 2014. "From burden-sharing to opportunity-sharing: unlocking the climate negotiations," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 63-81, January.
- Dingsheng Zhang & Heling Shi, 2006. "A Note On 'An Inframarginal Analysis Of The Ricardian Model'," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(4), pages 505-512, December.
- Russell Smyth & He-Ling Shi, 2002. "Ownership reform and total factor productivity growth in Chinese industry," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 103-106.
- Marjit, Sugata & Shi, Heling, 1998. "On controlling crime with corrupt officials," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 163-172, January.
- Ng, Yew-Kwang & Shi, He-ling, 1995. "Work quality and optimal pay structure: Piece vs. hourly rates in employee remuneration," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 409-416, March.
- Shi Heling & Yang Xiaokai, 1995. "A New Theory of Industrialization," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 171-189, April.
- Shi, He-ling, 1992. "Continuum of Equilibria and Business Cycles: A Dynamic Model of Mesoeconomics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 372-378, May.
- Yang, Xiaokai & Shi, He-ling, 1992.
"Specialization and Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 392-398, May.
RePEc:wsi:dltcxx:v:01:y:2006:i:02:p:215-216 is not listed on IDEAS
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, He-ling Shi should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.