Export-promoting production subsidies and the dynamic gains from experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benarroch, M., 1996. "Scale economies, wage differentials, and North-South trade," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 327-342, December.
- Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan, 1995.
"Technology and trade,"
Handbook of International Economics,in: G. M. Grossman & K. Rogoff (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 25, pages 1279-1337
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1994. "Technology and Trade," Papers 175, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 1995. "Technology and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 1134, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1994. "Technology and Trade," NBER Working Papers 4926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barbara J. Spencer & James A. Brander, 1983.
"International R & D Rivalry and Industrial Strategy,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 707-722.
- Barbara J. Spencer & James A. Brander, 1982. "International R&D Rivalry and Industrial Strategy," Working Papers 518, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Barbara J. Spencer & James A. Brander, 1983. "International R&D Rivalry and Industrial Strategy," NBER Working Papers 1192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. Clemhout & H. Y. Wan, 1970. "Learning-by-Doing and Infant Industry Protection," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 33-56.
- Benarroch Michael & James Gaisford, 2002. "Learning, experience and the dynamics of north-south Trade and technology transfer," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 65-83.
- Itoh, Motoshige & Kiyono, Kazuharu, 1987. "Welfare-Enhancing Export Subsidies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(1), pages 115-137, February.
- Alwyn Young, 1991. "Learning by Doing and the Dynamic Effects of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 3577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Fischer, Stanley & Samuelson, Paul A, 1977.
"Comparative Advantage, Trade, and Payments in a Ricardian Model with a Continuum of Goods,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 823-839, December.
- R. Dornbusch & S. Fischer & P. A. Samuelson, 1976. "Comparative Advantage, Trade and Payments in a Ricardian Model With a Continuum of Goods," Working papers 178, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Alwyn Young, 1991. "Learning by Doing and the Dynamic Effects of International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 369-405.
- Heling Shi & Xiaokai Yang, 2006. "A New Theory Of Industrialization," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Inframarginal Contributions To Development Economics, chapter 17, pages 437-460 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Krugman, Paul, 1987. "The narrow moving band, the Dutch disease, and the competitive consequences of Mrs. Thatcher : Notes on trade in the presence of dynamic scale economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 41-55, October.
- Teubal, Morris, 1973. "Comparative advantage and technological change: The learning by doing case," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 161-177, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vallejo, Bertha, 2005. "Firms’ Learning Capabilities under a New Economic Environment: A Case Study of Mexican Auto Parts Firms," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 05, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Kazuhiko Yokota & Akinori Tomohara, 2009. "Extending the Learning-By-Exporting Hypothesis: Introducing a Credit Constraint," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 15(2), pages 169-177, May.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:15:y:2009:i:2:p:169-177 is not listed on IDEAS
- An, Galina & Iyigun, Murat F., 2004. "The export technology content, learning by doing and specialization in foreign trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 465-483, December.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Trade; Learning By Doing Production Subsidies; Technology Transfer;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jitecd:v:10:y:2001:i:3:p:291-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJTE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.