Economy of specialization and diseconomy of externalities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Miron, Jeffrey A & Zwiebel, Jeffrey, 1991.
"Alcohol Consumption during Prohibition,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 242-247, May.
- Jeffrey A. Miron & Jeffrey Zwiebel, 1991. "Alcohol Consumption During Prohibition," NBER Working Papers 3675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xiaokai Yang & He-Ling Shi, 2005. "Specialization And Product Diversity," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: An Inframarginal Approach To Trade Theory, chapter 12, pages 249-259 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Yang, Xiaokai & Shi, He-ling, 1992. "Specialization and Product Diversity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 392-398, May.
- Varian, Hal R, 1994. "A Solution to the Problem of Externalities When Agents Are Well-Informed," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1278-1293, December.
- Varian, H,R., 1991. "A Solution to the Problem of Externalities when Agents are Well-Informed," Papers 10, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Hal R. Varian, 1994. "A Solution to the Problem of Externalities when Agents are Well-Informed}," Microeconomics 9401003, EconWPA.
- Baumol, William J & Bradford, David F, 1972. "Detrimental Externalities and Non-Convexity of the Production Set," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 39(154), pages 160-176, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:69:y:1998:i:2:p:249-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.