Alcohol Consumption During Prohibition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ornstein, Stanley I & Hanssens, Dominique M, 1985. " Alcohol Control Laws and the Consumption of Distilled Spirits and Beer," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 200-213, September.
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Alice Mesnard, 2016.
"Sale of Visas: a Smuggler's Final Song?,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 83(332), pages 646-678, October.
- Auriol, E. & Mesnard, A., 2012. "Sale of visas : a smuggler’s final song?," Working Papers 17/12, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Alice Mesnard, 2012. "Sale Of Visas: A Smuggler's Final Song?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1217, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Auriol, A. & Mesnard, A., 2013. "Sale of visas: a smuggler's final song?," Working Papers 13/06, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Mesnard, Alice, 2012. "Sale of Visas: A Smuggler's Final Song?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8965, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Alice Mesnard, 2012. "Sale of Visas: A Smuggler’s Final Song?," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012007, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Mesnard, Alice, 2016. "Sale of visas : a smuggler's final song?," TSE Working Papers 16-645, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Skott, Peter & Thorlund Jepsen, Gunnar, 2002. "Paradoxical effects of drug policy in a model with imperfect competition and switching costs," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 335-354, August.
- Luijk, E.W. & Ours, J.C., 1993. "How to control drugs : the lessons from the 'Opiumregie' in the Dutch East Indies (1894-1940)," Serie Research Memoranda 0030, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Arturo Bris, 2005. "Do Insider Trading Laws Work?," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 11(3), pages 267-312.
- Cho, Seo-Young & Dreher, Axel & Neumayer, Eric, 2013.
"Does Legalized Prostitution Increase Human Trafficking?,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 67-82.
- Seo-Young Cho & Axel Dreher & Eric Neumayer, 2011. "Does Legalized Prostitution Increase Human Trafficking?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 96, Courant Research Centre PEG, revised 16 Jan 2012.
- Seo-Young Cho & Axel Dreher & Eric Neumayer, 2012. "Does Legalized Prostitution Increase Human Trafficking?," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 71, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ciro Biderman & JoãoMP DeMello & Alexandre Schneider, 2010.
"Dry Laws and Homicides: Evidence from the São Paulo Metropolitan Area,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(543), pages 157-182, March.
- Ciro Biderman & João Manoel Pinho de Mello & Alexandre A Schneider, 2006. "Dry law and homicides: evidence from the São Paulo metropolitan area," Textos para discussão 518, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil), revised Oct 2008.
- Bruce L. Benson & Paul R. Zimmerman, 2010. "Conclusion," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Crime, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- James A. Roumasset, 1996. "Prohibition vs. Taxification: Drug Control Policy in the USA," Working Papers 199608, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Snow, 2011. "Daniel Okrent, book review of Last Call: The Rise and Fall of Prohibition," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 24(4), pages 451-454, December.
- Ruth Dupré, 2004. "The Prohibition of Alcohol Revisited: the US Case in International Perspective," Cahiers de recherche 04-11, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:26:y:1994:i:1994-3:p:119-175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Livingston, Brendan, 2016. "Murder and the black market: Prohibition's impact on homicide rates in American cities," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 33-44.
- Jeffrey A. Miron, 1997.
"The Effects of Alcohol Prohibition on Alcohol Consumption,"
0078, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Jeffrey A. Miron, 1999. "The Effect of Alcohol Prohibition on Alcohol Consumption," NBER Working Papers 7130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Miron & Jeffrey Zwiebel, 1995. "The Economic Case against Drug Prohibition," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 175-192, Fall.
- Beenstock, Michael & Rahav, Giora, 2002. "Testing Gateway Theory: do cigarette prices affect illicit drug use?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 679-698, July.
- Pierre Kopp, 1994. "Consommation de drogue et efficacité des politiques publiques," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(6), pages 1333-1356.
- Dills, Angela K. & Jacobson, Mireille & Miron, Jeffrey A., 2005. "The effect of alcohol prohibition on alcohol consumption: evidence from drunkenness arrests," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 279-284, February.
- H. Naci Mocan & Hope Corman, 2000. "A Time-Series Analysis of Crime, Deterrence, and Drug Abuse in New York City," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 584-604, June.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:10:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602456 is not listed on IDEAS
- James A Roumasset, 2000. "Black-Hole Security," Working Papers 200005, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Chu, C. Y. Cyrus & Wang, C., 1998. "Economy of specialization and diseconomy of externalities," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 249-261, June.
- Bruce L. Benson & Paul R. Zimmerman (ed.), 2010. "Handbook on the Economics of Crime," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13180, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:3675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.