Report NEP-EVO-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorenz Goette & David Huffman & Stephan Meier & Matthias Sutter, 2010. "Group Membership, Competition, and Altruistic versus Antisocial Punishment: Evidence from Randomly Assigned Army Groups," Working Papers 2010-24, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Pietro Dindo & Jan Tuinstra, 2010. "A class of evolutionary models for participation games with negative feedback," LEM Papers Series 2010/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Sergio Beraldo & Robert Sugden, 2010. "The emergence of reciprocally beneficial cooperation," ICER Working Papers 18-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Pichler, Michael, 2015. "Cultural Formation of Preferences and Assimilation of Cultural Groups," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 438, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Sérgio Fornazier Meirelles Filho & Paula Andréa Marques do Valle & Dnilson Carlos Dias, 2010. "Elementos para uma Teoria da Firma Dinâmica," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 017, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
- Cronqvist, Henrik & Siegel, Stephan, 2010. "The Origins of Savings Behavior," SIFR Research Report Series 73, Institute for Financial Research.
- Li King King, 2010. "Thinking in Chinese vs. Thinking in English: Social Preference and Risk Attitudes of Multicultural Minds," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-061, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Sitabhra Sinha, 2010. "Are large complex economic systems unstable ?," Papers 1009.0972, arXiv.org.
- Luca Corazzini & Filippo Pavesi & Beatrice Petrovich & Luca Stanca, 2010. "Influential Listeners: An Experiment on Persuasion Bias in Social Networks," Working Papers 196, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2010.
- Barnea, Amir & Cronqvist, Henrik & Siegel, Stephan, 2010. "Nature or Nurture: What Determines Investor Behavior?," SIFR Research Report Series 72, Institute for Financial Research.
- M. Casari & D. Dragone, 2010. "On Negative Time Preference," Working Papers 711, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Chun Pang & He-ling Shi, 2010. "On the Emergence and Evolution of Mark-up Middlemen: An Inframarginal Model," Monash Economics Working Papers 24-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.