George E. P. Box
|Middle Name:||E. P.|
This author is deceased (Date: 28 Mar 2013)
- George E.P. Box & David A. Pierce, 1981. "Estimating current trend and growth rates in seasonal time series," Special Studies Papers 156, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- George Box & Alberto Luceno, 2002. "Feedforward as a supplement to feedback adjustment in allowing for feedstock changes," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(8), pages 1241-1254.
- George Box, 2001. "Statistics for discovery," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3-4), pages 285-299.
- George Box & Ian Hau, 2001. "Experimental designs when there are one or more factor constraints," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(8), pages 973-989.
- Alberto Luceno George & E. P. Box, 2000. "Influence of the sampling interval, decision limit and autocorrelation on the average run length in Cusum charts," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 177-183.
- Nozer Singpurwalla & G. Box & D. Cox & D. Dey & A. Fries & J. Ghosh & M. Gómez-Villegas & T. Irony & W. Kliemann & S. Kotz & D. Lindley & M. McGrath & D. Peña & N. Singpurwalla, 1998. "The stochastic control of process capability indices," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 7(1), pages 1-74, June.
- J. Ledolter & G. Box, 1978. "Conditions for the optimality of exponential smoothing forecast procedures," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 77-93, December.
Most cited item
- George E. P. Box & Steven Hilimer & George C. Tiao, 1978. "Analysis and Modeling of Seasonal Time Series," NBER Chapters,in: Seasonal Analysis of Economic Time Series, pages 309-344 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, George Box should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.