Performance of Differential Evolution Method in Least Squares Fitting of Some Typical Nonlinear Curves
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goffe, William L. & Ferrier, Gary D. & Rogers, John, 1994. "Global optimization of statistical functions with simulated annealing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 65-99.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:51:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sudhanshu Mishra, 2007.
"Least squares estimation of joint production functions by the differential evolution method of global optimization,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(51), pages 1-13.
- Mishra, SK, 2007. "Least squares estimation of joint production functions by the Differential Evolution method of global optimization," MPRA Paper 4813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "Construction of composite indices in presence of outliers," MPRA Paper 8874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sudhanshu K. MISHRA, 2016.
"Shapley Value Regression and the Resolution of Multicollinearity,"
Journal of Economics Bibliography,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 498-515, September.
- Mishra, SK, 2016. "Shapley value regression and the resolution of multicollinearity," MPRA Paper 72116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsNonlinear least squares; curve fitting; Differential Evolution; global optimization; AUTO2FIT; CPC-X Software; NIST; National Institute of Standards and Technology; test problems;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4634. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .