Dipartimento di Scienze Aziendali, Economiche e Metodi Quatitativi Bergamo, Italy
Università degli Studi di Bergamo
: 0039 035 2052111
via dei Caniana, 2 - 24127 BERGAMO
RePEc:edi:deberit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Giulio Bosio & Chiara Noè, 2011. "Higher Education Expansion, Human Capital Externalities and Wages: Italian Evidence within Occupation," Working Papers 39, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Bosio, Giulio & Leonardi, Marco, 2011. "The Impact of Bologna Process on the Graduate Labour Market: Demand and Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 5789, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bosio, Giulio, 2009. "Temporary employment and wage gap with permanent jobs: evidence from quantile regression," MPRA Paper 16055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bosio, Giulio, 2008. "Labour market transition in Italy: an empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 18901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bosio, Giulio & Leonardi, Marco, 2011.
"The Impact of Bologna Process on the Graduate Labour Market: Demand and Supply,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5789, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sergey Roshchin & Victor Rudakov, 2015. "Do Starting Salaries for Graduates Measure the Quality of Education? A Review of Studies by Russian and Foreign Authors," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 1, pages 137-181.
- Oppedisano, Veruska, 2014. "Higher education expansion and unskilled labour market outcomes," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 205-220.
- Carolina Castagnetti & Silvia Dal Bianco & Luisa Rosti, 2011. "Shortening university career fades the signal away. Evidence from Italy," Quaderni di Dipartimento 146, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Lerche, Katharina, 2016. "The effect of the Bologna Process on the duration of studies," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 287, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Berton & Daniele Bondonio, 2014. "The Impact of Degree Duration on Higher Education Participation: Evidence from a Large-Scale Natural Experiment," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 137, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Bosio, Giulio, 2009.
"Temporary employment and wage gap with permanent jobs: evidence from quantile regression,"
16055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dias da Silva, António & Turrini, Alessandro, 2015. "Precarious and Less Well Paid? Wage Differences between Permanent and Fixed-term Contracts across the EU," IZA Policy Papers 105, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gail Pacheco & Bill Cochrane, 2015. "Decomposing the temporary-permanent wage gap in New Zealand," Working Papers 2015-07, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Garcia Cruz, Gustavo Adolfo, 2014.
"Labor Informality: Choice or Sign of Segmentation? A Quantile Regression Approach at the Regional Level for Colombia,"
55224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gustavo A. Garcia, 2014. "Labor Informality: Choice or Sign of Segmentation? A Quantile Regression Approach at the Regional Lvel for Colombia," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 011213, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Gustavo A. García, 2017. "Labor Informality: Choice or Sign of Segmentation? A Quantile Regression Approach at the Regional Level for Colombia," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 985-1017, November.
- Giulio Bosio, 2014. "The Implications of Temporary Jobs on the Distribution of Wages in Italy: An Unconditional IVQTE Approach," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 28(1), pages 64-86, March.
- Cristiano Perugini & Ekaterina Selezneva, 2015.
"Labour market institutions, crisis and gender earnings gap in Eastern Europe,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 23(3), pages 517-564, July.
- Cristiano Perugini & Ekaterina Selezneva, 2013. "Labour Market Institutions, Crisis and Gender Earnings Gap in Eastern Europe," Working Papers 328, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Tony Champion & Mike Coombes & Ian Gordon, 2013. "Urban Escalators and Inter-regional Elevators: The Difference that Location, Mobility and Sectoral Specialisation make to Occupational Progression," SERC Discussion Papers 0139, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Damiani, Mirella & Pompei, Fabrizio & Ricci, Andrea, 2014. "Enterprise-level bargaining and labour productivity of Italian family firms: a quantile regression analysis," MPRA Paper 60380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tejada, Mauricio M., 2017. "Dual labor markets and labor protection in an estimated search and matching model," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 26-46.
- Lass, Inga & Wooden, Mark, 2017.
"The Structure of the Wage Gap for Temporary Workers: Evidence from Australian Panel Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10670, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Inga Lass & Mark Wooden, 2017. "The Structure of the Wage Gap for Temporary Workers: Evidence from Australian Panel Data," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2017n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Nguyen, Huu-Chi. & Nguyen-Huu, Thanh Tam. & Le, Thi-Thuy-Linh., 2016. "Non-standard forms of employment in some Asian countries : a study of wages and working conditions of temporary workers," ILO Working Papers 994901213402676, International Labour Organization.
- Anna-Leena Asikainen & Giovanni Mangiarotti, 2017. "Open innovation and growth in IT sector," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 11(1), pages 45-68, March.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (3) 2009-07-11 2011-07-02 2011-11-01
- NEP-EDU: Education (2) 2011-07-02 2011-11-01
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2011-07-02
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2011-11-01
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2011-11-01
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2011-11-01
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Giulio Bosio should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.