Jeremy K Nguyen
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Business School Melbourne, Australia
Swinburne University of Technology
: (03) 9214 8791
PO Box 218, Mail H23, Cnr John and Wakefield Streets, Hawthorn VIC 3122
RePEc:edi:scswiau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- DT Nguyen & Tran-Phuc Nguyen & Jeremy Nguyen, 2011. "Vietnam's SCIC: A gradualist approach to sovereign wealth funds," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201110, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Don Harding & Adrian Pagan, 2004. "Synchronization of cycles," CAMA Working Papers 2004-03, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gholipour, Hassan F. & Tajaddini, Reza & Nguyen, Jeremy, 2016. "Happiness and inbound tourism," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 251-253.
- Jeremy K. Nguyen & Christopher M. Fleming & Jen-Je Su, 2015. "Does Income Inequality Make Us Less Happy?," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 48(1), pages 15-32, March.
- Jeremy Nguyen & Jen-je Su, 2015. "Combining linear and nonlinear unit root tests with an application to PPP," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2796-2801.
- Jen-Je Su & Jeremy K. Nguyen, 2013. "GLS detrending in Sollis nonlinear unit root tests," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(13), pages 1259-1262, September.
- Su, Jen-Je & Nguyen, Jeremy K., 2013. "Alternative unit root testing strategies using the Fourier approximation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 8-11.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jeremy K Nguyen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.