This author is deceased (Date: 17 May 1987)
This author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
- Myrdal, Gunnar, 1989. "The Equality Issue in World Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(6), pages 8-17, December.
- Gunnar Myrdal, 1987. "Inequality of justice," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 81-98, June.
- Myrdal, Gunnar, 1973. "Economics of an improved environment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 1(1-2), pages 102-114, February.
- Myrdal, Gunnar, 1973. "Growth and social justice," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 119-120.
- Myrdal, Gunnar, 1973. "Equity and growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 1(11), pages 43-47, November.
- Myrdal, Gunnar, 1973. "The need for a sociology and psychology of social science and scientists," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 1(5), pages 41-46, May.
- Myrdal, Gunnar, 1972. "Luncheon in Honor of Gunnar and Alva Myrdal: Response to Introduction," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(2), pages 456-62, May.
- Myrdal, Gunnar, 1970. "Some Comments on the Treatment of the Problems of the Inadequate Statistics of South Asia Countries in Asian Drama: A Reply to the Comment by Ely," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 52-53, March.
- Gunnar Myrdal, 1969. "L'État « mou » en pays sous-développé," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 10(37), pages 5-24.
- Myrdal, Gunnar, 1968. "Twenty Years of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(03), pages 617-628, June.
- Gunnar Myrdal, 1952. "Les aspects économiques de la santé," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 3(6), pages 785-804.
Most cited item
- Myrdal, Gunnar, 1978. "Political and Institutional Economics," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GL11.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Myrdal, Gunnar, 1975. "The Equality Issue in World Development," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1974-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gunnar Myrdal should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.