Issues of paradigm, ideology and democracy in sustainability assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rutherford,Malcolm, 1996. "Institutions in Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521574471, March.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808, June.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:12:y:1978:i:4:p:771-783 is not listed on IDEAS
- Norgaard, Richard B., 1989. "The case for methodological pluralism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 37-57, February.
- Soderbaum, Peter, 1992. "Neoclassical and institutional approaches to development and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 127-144, May.
- Sunstein,Cass R., 2004. "Risk and Reason," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521016254, March.
- Faber, Malte & Manstetten, Reiner & Petersen, Thomas, 1997. "Homo Oeconomicus and Homo Politicus, Political Economy, Constitutional Interest and Ecological Interest," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 457-483.
- Muller, Adrian, 2003. "A flower in full blossom?: Ecological economics at the crossroads between normal and post-normal science," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 19-27, April.
- Soderbaum, Peter, 1994. "Actors, ideology, markets. Neoclassical and institutional perspectives on environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 47-60, May.
- Peter SÃ¶derbaum, 2004. "Decision Processes and Decision-making in Relation to Sustainable Development and Democracy â€“ Where Do we Stand?," Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics, , vol. 15(1), pages 41-60, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frame, Bob & Brown, Judy, 2008. "Developing post-normal technologies for sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 225-241, April.
- Fatemeh Saghafi & Behrouz Zarei & Maryam Fadaei, 2016. "The conceptual model for the effect of technology on the political and social aspects of Iran’s e-government," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1765-1780, July.
- Ali DOUAI (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Matthieu MONTALBAN (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009.
"Institutions and the environment: the case for a historical political economy,"
Cahiers du GREThA
2009-12, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Ali DOUAI (GREThA-GRES) & Matthieu MONTALBAN (GREThA-GRES), 2009. "Institutions and the environment: the case for a historical political economy," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2009-07, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Ali Douai & Matthieu Montalban, 2009. "Institutions and the environment: the case for a historical political economy," Post-Print hal-00798913, HAL.
- Jean Hugé & Nibedita Mukherjee & Camille Fertel & Jean-Philippe Waaub & Thomas Block & Tom Waas & Nico Koedam & Farid Dahdouh-Guebas, 2015.
"Conceptualizing the Effectiveness of Sustainability Assessment in Development Cooperation,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-17, May.
- Jean Huge & Nibedita Mukherjee & Camille C. Fertel & Jean Philippe J.P. Waaub & Thomas BLOCK & Tom Waas & Nico Koedam & Farid Dahdouh-Guebas, 2015. "Conceptualizing the effectiveness of sustainability assessment in development cooperation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/217336, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Peter Söderbaum, 2007. "Towards Sustainability Economics: Principles and Values," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 205-225, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:60:y:2007:i:3:p:613-626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .