Issues of paradigm, ideology and democracy in sustainability assessment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rutherford,Malcolm, 1996.
"Institutions in Economics,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521574471, November.
- Rutherford,Malcolm, 1994. "Institutions in Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521451895, Diciembre.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808, April.
- Norgaard, Richard B., 1989. "The case for methodological pluralism," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 37-57, February.
- Sunstein,Cass R., 2004. "Risk and Reason," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521016254, Diciembre.
- Sunstein,Cass R., 2002. "Risk and Reason," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521791991, Diciembre.
- Faber, Malte & Manstetten, Reiner & Petersen, Thomas, 1997. "Homo Oeconomicus and Homo Politicus, Political Economy, Constitutional Interest and Ecological Interest," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 457-483.
- Peter SÃ¶derbaum, 2004. "Decision Processes and Decision-making in Relation to Sustainable Development and Democracy â€“ Where Do we Stand?," Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics, , vol. 15(1), pages 41-60, January.
- Soderbaum, Peter, 1992. "Neoclassical and institutional approaches to development and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 127-144, May.
- Muller, Adrian, 2003. "A flower in full blossom?: Ecological economics at the crossroads between normal and post-normal science," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 19-27, April.
- Soderbaum, Peter, 1994. "Actors, ideology, markets. Neoclassical and institutional perspectives on environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 47-60, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)