The Equality Issue in World Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikita Zakharov, 2017. "Does Corruption Hinder Investment? Evidence from Russian Regions," Discussion Paper Series 33, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Feb 2017.
- Berentsen, Aleksander & Bruegger, Esther & Loertscher, Simon, 2008.
"Learning, public good provision, and the information trap,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 998-1010, June.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Esther Bruegger & Simon Loertscher, 2008. "Learning, public good provision, and the information trap," IEW - Working Papers 371, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Naqvi, Syed Nawab Haider, 1997. "The Dimensions Of An Islamic Economic Model," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 4, pages 1-23.
- Annie Tubadji & Peter Nijkamp, 2015. "Cultural impact on regional development: application of a PLS-PM model to Greece," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(3), pages 687-720, May.
- Annie Tubadji & Brian Osoba & Peter Nijkamp, 2015. "Culture-based development in the USA: culture as a factor for economic welfare and social well-being at a county level," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 39(3), pages 277-303, August.
- Pramanik, Ataul Huq, 2002. "Islam And Development Revisited With Evidences From Malaysia," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 10, pages 39-74.
- Tubadji, Annie & Nijkamp, Peter, 2016. "Impact of Intangible Cultural Capital on Regional Economic Development: A Study on Culture-Based Development in Greece," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 46(1).
- Virgilio Galdo & Alberto Chong, 2006.
"On Foreign Participation and Hiring Patterns After Privatization,"
Research Department Publications
4441, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Virgilio Galdo & Alberto E. Chong, 2006. "On Foreign Participation and Hiring Patterns After Privatization," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1562, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Alberto Chong & Virgilio Galdo, 2009. "Foreign Participation and Hiring Patterns after Privatization," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 23(1), pages 195-207, March.
- Virgilio Galdo & Alberto Chong, 2006. "Sobre la participación extranjera y los patrones de contratación después de la privatización," Research Department Publications 4442, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- David Longfield, 2015. "Educational Development in South Sudan: Conscious Design or Spontaneous Order?," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 178-196, June.
- McGaughey, Stephen E., 1981. "Rural Development: Latin America in the Next Decase," Occasional Paper Series No. 2 197108, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:79:y:1989:i:6:p:8-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.