The Equality Issue in World Development
Lecture to the memory of Alfred Nobel, March 17, 1975
Keywords: Institutional economics;
Other versions of this item:
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- McGaughey, Stephen E., 1981. "Rural Development: Latin America in the Next Decase," Occasional Paper Series No. 2 197108, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Berentsen, Aleksander & Bruegger, Esther & Loertscher, Simon, 2008.
"Learning, public good provision, and the information trap,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 998-1010, June.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Esther Bruegger & Simon Loertscher, 2008. "Learning, public good provision, and the information trap," IEW - Working Papers 371, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Naqvi, Syed Nawab Haider, 1997. "The Dimensions Of An Islamic Economic Model," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 4, pages 1-23.
- Annie Tubadji & Peter Nijkamp, 2015. "Cultural impact on regional development: application of a PLS-PM model to Greece," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(3), pages 687-720, May.
- Virgilio Galdo & Alberto Chong, 2006. "On Foreign Participation and Hiring Patterns After Privatization," Research Department Publications 4441, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Virgilio Galdo & Alberto E. Chong, 2006. "On Foreign Participation and Hiring Patterns After Privatization," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6700, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Annie Tubadji & Brian Osoba & Peter Nijkamp, 2015. "Culture-based development in the USA: culture as a factor for economic welfare and social well-being at a county level," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 39(3), pages 277-303, August.
- Pramanik, Ataul Huq, 2002. "Islam And Development Revisited With Evidences From Malaysia," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 10, pages 39-74.
- Tubadji, Annie & Nijkamp, Peter, 2016. "Impact of Intangible Cultural Capital on Regional Economic Development: A Study on Culture-Based Development in Greece," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 46(1).
- Virgilio Galdo & Alberto Chong, 2006. "Sobre la participación extranjera y los patrones de contratación después de la privatización," Research Department Publications 4442, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:nobelp:1974_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed