Political and Institutional Economics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2012.
"Veblen, Commons and the Theory of the Firm,"
Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 5
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jacques-Laurent Ravix, 2012. "Alfred Marshall and the Marshallian Theory of the Firm," Post-Print halshs-00687199, HAL.
- Adem LEVENT, 2016. "Power, Market and Techno-Structure in John Kenneth Galbraith’s Thought," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 214-218, June.
- Spash, Clive L., 2012. "Ecological Economics and Philosophy of Science: Ontology, Epistemology, Methodology and Ideology," SRE-Discussion Papers 3472, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Spash, Clive L., 2012.
"Towards the integration of social, economic and ecological knowledge,"
3473, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Clive L. Spash, 2012. "Ecological Economics and Philosophy of Science: Ontology, Epistemology, Methodology and Ideology," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2012_03, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- P. Sai-wing Ho, 2010. "Rethinking Trade and Commercial Policy Theories," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2659, April.
- Joutsenvirta, Maria, 2016. "A practice approach to the institutionalization of economic degrowth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 23-32.
- Stefanović Zoran, 2014. "Evolution Of “Rules Of The Game”, Macroeconomic Dynamics And Reform Policy," Economic Themes, De Gruyter Open, vol. 52(4), pages 480-497, December.
- Spash, Clive L., 2012. "New foundations for ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 36-47.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resser:gls11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.