Recent trends in economic theory – implications for development geography
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Erik S. Reinert & Vemund Riiser, "undated". "Recent trends in economic theory - implications for development geography," STEP Report series 199412, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
References listed on IDEAS
- Niman, Neil B., 1991. "Biological Analogies in Marshall's Work," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 19-36, June.
- Reinert, Erik S., 1995.
"Competitiveness and its predecessors--a 500-year cross-national perspective,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 23-42, March.
- Erik S. Reinert, "undated". "Competitiveness and its predecessors - a 500-year cross-national perspective," STEP Report series 199403, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Reinert, Erik S., 1994. "Competitiveness and its predecessors - a 500-year cross-national perspective," MPRA Paper 48155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wagner, Alfred, 1891. "Marshall's Principles of Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 5, pages 319-338.
- Avinash Dixit, 1993. "In Honor of Paul Krugman: Winner of the John Bates Clark Medal," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 173-188, Spring.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic geography; economic theory; economic development;
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .