Russia's and the EU's Sanctions. Economic and Trade Effects, Compliance and the Way Forward
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2013.
"What separates us? Sources of resistance to globalization,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1196-1231, November.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2013. "What Separates Us? Sources of Resistance to Globalization," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/443fbihfmj8, Sciences Po.
- Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry, 2013. "What separates us? Sources of resistance to globalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 9614, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2013. "What Separates Us? Sources of Resistance to Globalization," Working Papers 2013-26, CEPII research center.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2003.
"Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 170-192, March.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2000. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 485, Boston College Department of Economics.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2001. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 8079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Crozet, Matthieu & Hinz, Julian, 2016. "Friendly fire - the trade impact of the Russia sanctions and counter-sanctions," Kiel Working Papers 2059, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58219 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fedoseeva, Svetlana, 2016. "Russian Agricultural Import Ban: Quantifying Losses Of German Agri-Food Exporters," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244867, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Yulia Vymyatnina, 2016. "Credit Dynamics of Various Entities in Russia: Impact of Oil Prices and Sanctions," EcoMod2016 9543, EcoMod.
- Rautava, Jouko, 2004. "The role of oil prices and the real exchange rate in Russia's economy--a cointegration approach," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 315-327, June.
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, 2017.
"Sanctions and export deflection: evidence from Iran,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 32(90), pages 319-355.
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, "undated". "Sanctions and Export Deflection: Evidence from Iran," Working Paper 445126, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, "undated". "Sanctions and Exports Deflection: Evidence from Iran," Working Paper 316051, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Katsuya Ito, 2010. "The Impact of Oil Price Volatility on Macroeconomic Activity in Russia," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 9, pages 1-21, July.
- J. M. C. Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2006.
"The Log of Gravity,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(4), pages 641-658, November.
- Joao Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2005. "The Log of Gravity," CEP Discussion Papers dp0701, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Santos Silva, J.M.C & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2005. "The Log of Gravity," CEPR Discussion Papers 5311, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Santos Silva, Joao & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2005. "The log of gravity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3744, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:zbw:espost:181286 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tuzova, Yelena & Qayum, Faryal, 2016. "Global oil glut and sanctions: The impact on Putin’s Russia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 140-151.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:5:p:1062-1080 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dreger, Christian & Kholodilin, Konstantin A. & Ulbricht, Dirk & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2016.
"Between the Hammer and the Anvil: The Impact of Economic Sanctions and Oil Prices on Russia’s Ruble,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 295-308.
- Dreger, Christian & Kholodilin, Konstantin A. & Ulbricht, Dirk & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2016. "Between the hammer and the anvil: The impact of economic sanctions and oil prices on Russia’s ruble," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 295-308.
- Konstantin Kholodilin & Dirk Ulbricht & Georg Wagner, 2014. "Are the Economic Sanctions against Russia Effective?," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 28, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:59227 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:50950 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:1:y:2015:i:4:p:359-385 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hinz, Julian, 2017. "The cost of sanctions: Estimating lost trade with gravity," Kiel Working Papers 2093, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Anni Yulievna Nikulina & Marina Nikolaevna Kruk, 2016. "Impact of Sanctions of European Union and Unites States of America on the Development of Russian Oil and Gaz Complex," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1379-1382.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wstudy:60669. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.