Sanctions and countersanctions − effects on economy, trade and finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Crozet, Matthieu & Hinz, Julian, 2016. "Friendly fire - the trade impact of the Russia sanctions and counter-sanctions," Kiel Working Papers 2059, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Oliver Fritz & Elisabeth Christen & Franz Sinabell & Julian Hinz, 2017. "Russia's and the EU's Sanctions. Economic and Trade Effects, Compliance and the Way Forward," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 60669.
- E. Gurvich & I. Prilepskiy., 2016.
"The impact of financial sanctions on the Russian economy,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 1.
- Gurvich, Evsey & Prilepskiy, Ilya, 2015. "The impact of financial sanctions on the Russian economy," Russian Journal of Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 359-385.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pestova, Anna & Mamonov, Mikhail, 2019. "Should we care? : The economic effects of financial sanctions on the Russian economy," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2019, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2019. "Factors determining Russia's long-term growth rate," Russian Journal of Economics, ARPHA Platform, vol. 5(4), pages 328-353, December.
- Iikka Korhonen, 2020. "Economic Sanctions on Russia and Their Effects," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 20(04), pages 19-22, January.
More about this item
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbfi:y:2018:i:q3-18:b:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Eller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.