Oil Prices, Excess Uncertainty and Trend Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rautava, Jouko, 2004. "The role of oil prices and the real exchange rate in Russia's economy--a cointegration approach," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 315-327, June.
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Martin Feldkircher & Tomáš Slacík & Julia Wörz, 2009. "Simple but Effective: The OeNB’s Forecasting Model for Selected CESEE Countries," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 4, pages 84-95.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deryugina, Elena & Ponomarenko, Alexey, 2014.
"A large Bayesian vector autoregression model for Russia,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
22/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Elena Deryugina & Alexey Ponomarenko, 2015. "A large Bayesian vector autoregression model for Russia," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps1, Bank of Russia.
- Idrisov, Georgiy (Идрисов, Георгий) & Kazakova, Maria (Казакова, Мария) & Polbin, Andrey (Полбин, Андрей), 2014.
"The theoretical interpretation of the effect of oil prices on economic growth in modern Russia
[Теоретическая Интерпретация Влияния Нефтяных Цен На Экономический Рост В Современной России]," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 5, pages 150-171, October.
- repec:rnp:ecopol:ep1803 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRussian GDP; oil prices; trend growth; uncertainty; SVEC; forecasting;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- P28 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Natural Resources; Environment
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbfi:y:2013:i:4:b:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Eller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.