Economic Consequences of the Ukraine Conflict
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Dirk Ulbricht & Georg Wagner, 2014. "Are the Economic Sanctions against Russia Effective?," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 28, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Vasily Astrov & Vladimir Gligorov & Peter Havlik & Olga Pindyuk & Sandor Richter & Miklós Somai, 2014. "Monthly Report No. 1/2014," wiiw Monthly Reports 2014-01, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dabrowski, Marek, 2016. "Currency crises in post-Soviet economies — a never ending story?," Russian Journal of Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 302-326.
- Cheptea, Angela & Gaigné, Carl, 2018. "Russian food embargo and the lost trade," Working Papers 276238, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Ion POHOATA & Aida-Loredana BACIU & Paula-Alexandra ROIBU, 2016. "Is The Dcfta Between Eu And Ukraine Negatively Impacting Russia’S Economy?," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 8(4), pages 689-704, December.
More about this item
Keywordssanctions; foreign trade; economic growth;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2015-01-09 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-MAC-2015-01-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2015-01-09 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:pnotes:pn:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.