Monthly Report No. 1/2016 - Special Issue: Reality Check – wiiw Economists Reflect on 25 Years of Transition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rumen Dobrinsky & Peter Havlik, 2014. "Economic Convergence and Structural Change: the Role of Transition and EU Accession," wiiw Research Reports 395, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Leon Podkaminer, 2013. "Development Patterns of Central and East European Countries (in the course of transition and following EU accession)," wiiw Research Reports 388, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Vasily Astrov & Serkan Çiçek & Rumen Dobrinsky & Vladimir Gligorov & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Sebastian Leitner & Isilda Mara & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer &, 2015. "Monthly Report No. 7-8/2015," wiiw Monthly Reports 2015-07-08, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Vladimir Gligorov, 2012. "Two Transitions: A Brief on Analyses and Policies for MENA and CESEE," wiiw Policy Notes 7, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Mojmir Mrak & Matija Rojec & Carlos Silva-Jáuregui, 2004. "Slovenia : From Yugoslavia to the European Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15032, June.
- K. Busch & Leon Podkaminer & Sandor Richter & Susan Schadler, 2010. "Monthly Report No. 4/2010," wiiw Monthly Reports 2010-04, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Vasily Astrov & Vladimir Gligorov & Peter Havlik & Olga Pindyuk & Sandor Richter & Miklós Somai, 2014. "Monthly Report No. 1/2014," wiiw Monthly Reports 2014-01, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
Keywordsliving standard indicators; transition countries; transition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:mpaper:mr:2016-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.