Is The Dcfta Between Eu And Ukraine Negatively Impacting Russia’S Economy?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cenusa, Denis & Emerson, Michael & Kovziridse, Tamara & Movchan, Veronika, 2014. "Russia’s Punitive Trade Policy Measures towards Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia," CEPS Papers 9668, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Peter Havlik, 2014. "Economic Consequences of the Ukraine Conflict," wiiw Policy Notes 14, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Angela Cheptea & Carl Gaigné, 2020.
"Russian food embargo and the lost trade [Nonparametric counterfactual predictions in neoclassical models of international trade],"
European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 47(2), pages 684-718.
- Angela Cheptea & Carl Gaigné, 2018. "Russian food embargo and the lost trade," Working Papers SMART 18-05, INRAE UMR SMART.
- Angela Cheptea & Carl Gaigné, 2020. "Russian Food Embargo and the Lost Trade," Post-Print hal-02396256, HAL.
- Cheptea, Angela & Gaigné, Carl, 2018. "Russian food embargo and the lost trade," Working Papers 276238, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Chankseliani, Maia, 2018. "The politics of student mobility: Links between outbound student flows and the democratic development of post-Soviet Eurasia," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 281-288.
- Tymofii Brik & Maksym Obrizan, 2020. "Job market effects of COVID-19 on urban Ukrainian households," Papers 2007.15704, arXiv.org.
- Afanasyev, Dmitriy O. & Fedorova, Elena & Ledyaeva, Svetlana, 2021. "Strength of words: Donald Trump's tweets, sanctions and Russia's ruble," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 253-277.
- Oliver Fritz & Elisabeth Christen & Franz Sinabell & Julian Hinz, 2017. "Russia's and the EU's Sanctions. Economic and Trade Effects, Compliance and the Way Forward," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 60669, May.
- Anna Garashchuk & Fernando Isla Castillo & Pablo Podadera Rivera, 2022. "The Empirical Evidence of EU–Russia Bilateral Trade under Sanctions and Oil Price Shocks," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(13), pages 1-15, June.
- Livia Cebotari, 2021. "The impact of the Sanctions and Counter Sanctions on the Russian and EU Member States Economies," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 24(82), pages 56-66, December,.
- Julia Bluszcz & Marica Valente, 2019. "The War in Europe: Economic Costs of the Ukrainian Conflict," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1804, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dabrowski, Marek, 2016. "Currency crises in post-Soviet economies — a never ending story?," Russian Journal of Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 302-326.
More about this item
KeywordsDCFTA; Ukraine; Russia; trade; economic consequences; sanctions;
All these keywords.
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2016:v:8:i:4:p:689-704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alupului Ciprian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.