Uncertainty in Climate Change Modeling: Can Global Sensitivity Analysis Be of Help?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Barry ANDERSON & Emanuele BORGONOVO & Marzio GALEOTTI & Roberto ROSON, 2012. "Uncertainty in climate change modelling: can global sensitivity analysis be of help?," Departmental Working Papers 2012-18, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
References listed on IDEAS
- Borgonovo, E. & Gatti, S. & Peccati, L., 2010. "What drives value creation in investment projects? An application of sensitivity analysis to project finance transactions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(1), pages 227-236, August.
- David Anthoff & Richard Tol, 2013.
"The uncertainty about the social cost of carbon: A decomposition analysis using fund,"
Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 515-530, April.
- Anthoff, David & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "The Uncertainty about the Social Cost of Carbon: A Decomposition Analysis Using FUND," Papers WP404, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Baker, Erin & Solak, Senay, 2011. "Climate change and optimal energy technology R&D policy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(2), pages 442-454, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Dietz & Anca N. Matei, 2013. "Is there space for agreement on climate change? A non-parametric approach to policy evaluation," GRI Working Papers 136, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
More about this item
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:riskan:v:34:y:2014:i:2:p:271-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://doi.org/10.1111/(ISSN)1539-6924 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.