Early childhood care and education: Lessons and puzzles
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 26 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas, D. & Currie, J., 1993.
"Does Head Start Make a Difference?,"
694, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Susanna Loeb & Margaret Bridges & Bruce Fuller & Russ Rumberger & Daphna Bassok, 2005.
"How Much is Too Much? The Influence of Preschool Centers on Children's Social and Cognitive Development,"
NBER Working Papers
11812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loeb, Susanna & Bridges, Margaret & Bassok, Daphna & Fuller, Bruce & Rumberger, Russell W., 2007. "How much is too much? The influence of preschool centers on children's social and cognitive development," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 52-66, February.
- Currie, Janet & Hotz, V. Joseph, 2004.
"Accidents will happen?: Unintentional childhood injuries and the effects of child care regulations,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 25-59, January.
- Janet Currie & V. Joseph Hotz, 2002. "Accidents Will Happen? Unintentional Childhood Injuries and the Effects of Child Care Regulations," JCPR Working Papers 268, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Summers, Anita A & Wolfe, Barbara L, 1977. "Do Schools Make a Difference?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 639-652, September.
- Arthur J. Reynolds & Judy A. Temple, 1995. "Quasi-Experimental Estimates of the Effects of a Preschool Intervention," Evaluation Review, SAGE Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 347-373, August.
- Marcia Meyers & Theresa Heintze & Douglas Wolf, 2002. "Child care subsidies and the employment of welfare recipients," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 39(1), pages 165-179, February.
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin Milligan, 2008.
"Universal Child Care, Maternal Labor Supply, and Family Well-Being,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 116(4), pages 709-745, 08.
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin Milligan, 2005. "Universal Childcare, Maternal Labor Supply, and Family Well-Being," NBER Working Papers 11832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin Milligan, 2006. "Universal Childcare, Maternal Labor Supply, and Family Well-Being," Working Papers id:547, eSocialSciences.
- Eliana Garces & Duncan Thomas & Janet Currie, 2000.
"Longer Term Effects of Head Start,"
NBER Working Papers
8054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hotz, V.J. & Kilburn, M.R., 1995. "Regulating Child Care: The Effetcs of State Regulation on Child Care Demand and its Cost," Papers 95-03, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Henry, Gary T. & Rickman, Dana K., 2007. "Do peers influence children's skill development in preschool?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 100-112, February.
- Joseph Hotz & M. Rebecca Kilbourn, 1994.
"Regulating Child Care: The Effects of State Regulations on child Care Demand and Its Cost,"
9405, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- V. Joseph Hotz & M. Rebecca Kilburn, "undated". "Regulating Child Care: The Effects of State Regulations on Child Care Demand and Its Cost," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 94-10, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Temple, Judy A. & Reynolds, Arthur J., 2007. "Benefits and costs of investments in preschool education: Evidence from the Child-Parent Centers and related programs," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 126-144, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:26:y:2007:i:3:p:633-671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.