Early childhood care and education: Lessons and puzzles
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 26 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin Milligan, 2006.
"Universal Childcare, Maternal Labor Supply, and Family Well-Being,"
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin Milligan, 2008. "Universal Child Care, Maternal Labor Supply, and Family Well-Being," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 116(4), pages 709-745, 08.
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin Milligan, 2005. "Universal Childcare, Maternal Labor Supply, and Family Well-Being," NBER Working Papers 11832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janet Currie & V. Joseph Hotz, 2002.
"Accidents Will Happen? Unintentional Childhood Injuries and the Effects of Child Care Regulations,"
JCPR Working Papers
268, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Currie, Janet & Hotz, V. Joseph, 2004. "Accidents will happen?: Unintentional childhood injuries and the effects of child care regulations," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 25-59, January.
- Loeb, Susanna & Bridges, Margaret & Bassok, Daphna & Fuller, Bruce & Rumberger, Russell W., 2007.
"How much is too much? The influence of preschool centers on children's social and cognitive development,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 52-66, February.
- Susanna Loeb & Margaret Bridges & Bruce Fuller & Russ Rumberger & Daphna Bassok, 2005. "How Much is Too Much? The Influence of Preschool Centers on Children's Social and Cognitive Development," NBER Working Papers 11812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry, Gary T. & Rickman, Dana K., 2007. "Do peers influence children's skill development in preschool?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 100-112, February.
- Marcia Meyers & Theresa Heintze & Douglas Wolf, 2002. "Child care subsidies and the employment of welfare recipients," Demography, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 165-179, February.
- Joseph Hotz & M. Rebecca Kilbourn, 1994.
"Regulating Child Care: The Effects of State Regulations on child Care Demand and Its Cost,"
9405, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- V. Joseph Hotz & M. Rebecca Kilburn, . "Regulating Child Care: The Effects of State Regulations on Child Care Demand and Its Cost," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 94-10, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Eliana Garces & Duncan Thomas & Janet Currie, 2000.
"Longer Term Effects of Head Start,"
NBER Working Papers
8054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hotz, V.J. & Kilburn, M.R., 1995. "Regulating Child Care: The Effetcs of State Regulation on Child Care Demand and its Cost," Papers 95-03, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Temple, Judy A. & Reynolds, Arthur J., 2007. "Benefits and costs of investments in preschool education: Evidence from the Child-Parent Centers and related programs," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 126-144, February.
- Janet Currie & Duncan Thomas, 1993.
"Does Head Start Make a Difference?,"
NBER Working Papers
4406, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Summers, Anita A & Wolfe, Barbara L, 1977. "Do Schools Make a Difference?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 639-52, September.
- Arthur J. Reynolds & Judy A. Temple, 1995. "Quasi-Experimental Estimates of the Effects of a Preschool Intervention," Evaluation Review, , vol. 19(4), pages 347-373, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:26:y:2007:i:3:p:633-671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.