Modelling non-demanders in choice experiments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Revelt & Kenneth Train, 1998. "Mixed Logit With Repeated Choices: Households' Choices Of Appliance Efficiency Level," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 647-657, November.
- Gates, Roger & McDaniel, Carl & Braunsberger, Karin, 2000. "Modeling Consumer Health Plan Choice Behavior To Improve Customer Value and Health Plan Market Share," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 247-257, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Jinhu & Scott, Anthony & McGrail, Matthew & Humphreys, John & Witt, Julia, 2014. "Retaining rural doctors: Doctors' preferences for rural medical workforce incentives," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 56-64.
- Sivey, Peter & Scott, Anthony & Witt, Julia & Joyce, Catherine & Humphreys, John, 2012. "Junior doctors’ preferences for specialty choice," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 813-823.
- Jobstvogt, Niels & Hanley, Nick & Hynes, Stephen & Kenter, Jasper & Witte, Ursula, 2014.
"Twenty thousand sterling under the sea: Estimating the value of protecting deep-sea biodiversity,"
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 10-19.
- Hanley, Nicholas & Hynes, Stephen & Jobstvogt, Niels & Kenter, Jasper & Witte, Ursula, 2013. "Twenty Thousand Sterling Under the Sea: Estimating the value of protecting deep-sea biodiversity," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2013-04, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Baba, Yasmina & Kallas, Zein & Gil, Jose M. & Realini, Carolina, 2015. "Impact of hedonic evaluation on consumers’ preferences for beef enriched with Omega 3: A Generalized Multinomial Logit Model approach," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211191, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chiara Seghieri & Alessandro Mengoni & Sabina Nuti, 2014. "Applying discrete choice modelling in a priority setting: an investigation of public preferences for primary care models," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(7), pages 773-785, September.
- Urpo Kiiskinen & Anna Liisa Suominen-Taipale & John Cairns, 2010. "Think twice before you book? Modelling the choice of public vs private dentist in a choice experiment," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(6), pages 670-682.
- Kallas, Zein & Borrisser-Pairó, Francesc & Martínez, Beatriz & Vieira, Ceferina & Rubio, Begonia & Panella, Nuria & Gil, Marta & Linares, M. Belén & Garrido, M. Dolores & Ibañez, Miguel & M. Angels, O, 2015. "The impact of the sensory experience on scale and preference heterogeneity: The GMNL model approach to pig castration and meat quality," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202708, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Taro Ohdoko & Satoru Komatsu & Shinji Kaneko, 2013.
"Residential preferences for stable electricity supply and a reduction in air pollution risk: a benefit transfer study using choice modeling in China,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 15(3), pages 309-328, July.
- Taro Ohdoko & Satoru Komatsu & Shinji Kaneko, 2012. "Residential preferences for stable electricity supply and a reduction in air pollution risk: A benefit transfer study using choice modeling in China," IDEC DP2 Series 2-12, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:122:y:2018:i:2:p:115-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joachim Marti, 2012. "Assessing preferences for improved smoking cessation medications: a discrete choice experiment," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(5), pages 533-548, October.
- Paul Scuffham & Jennifer Whitty & Matthew Taylor & Ruth Saxby, 2010. "Health system choice," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 89-97, March.
- Emily Lancsar & Jordan Louviere, 2008. "Conducting Discrete Choice Experiments to Inform Healthcare Decision Making," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 26(8), pages 661-677, August.
- Rinaldo Brau & Matteo Lippi Bruni, 2008.
"Eliciting the demand for long-term care coverage: a discrete choice modelling analysis,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 411-433.
- Rinaldo Brau & Matteo Lippi Bruni, 2006. "Eliciting the Demand for Long Term Care Coverage: A Discrete Choice Modelling Analysis," Working Papers 2006.71, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Hjelmgren, Jonas & Anell, Anders, 2007. "Population preferences and choice of primary care models: A discrete choice experiment in Sweden," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(2-3), pages 314-322, October.
- Christoph, Inken B. & Peter, Guenter & Rothe, Andrea & Salamon, Petra & Weber, Sascha A. & Weible, Daniela, 2011. "School Milk Consumption in Germany - What are Important Product Attributes for Children and Parents?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114294, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Taro Ohdoko & Kentaro Yoshida, 2012. "Public preferences for forest ecosystem management in Japan with emphasis on species diversity," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 14(2), pages 147-169, April.
- Mandeville, Kate L. & Ulaya, Godwin & Lagarde, Mylène & Muula, Adamson S. & Dzowela, Titha & Hanson, Kara, 2016. "The use of specialty training to retain doctors in Malawi: A discrete choice experiment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 109-118.
- Mueller, Simone C. & Umberger, Wendy J., 2010. "“Pick the Tick” The Impact of Health Endorsements on Consumers’ Food Choices," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116436, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alessandro Mengoni & Chiara Seghieri & Sabina Nuti, 2013. "The application of discrete choice experiments in health economics: a systematic review of the literature," Working Papers 201301, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Jobstvogt, Niels & Hanley, Nick & Hynes, Stephen & Kenter, Jasper & Witte, Ursula, 2013. "Investigating public preferences for the protection of deep-sea ecosystems: A Choice Experiment Approach," Working Papers 160057, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, National University of Ireland, Galway.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:13:y:2004:i:4:p:397-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .