Economic evaluation of shelf-space management in grocery stores
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmit, Todd M. & Chung, Chanjin & Kaiser, Harry M., 2006.
"The Dairy Case Management Program: Does It Mooove More Milk?,"
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 21(2).
- Schmit, Todd M. & Kaiser, Harry M., 2004. "The Dairy Case Management Program: Does It Mooove More Milk?," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20317, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1757 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Desmet & Valérie Renaudin, 1998. "Estimation of Product Category Sales Responsiveness to Allocated Shelf Space," Post-Print halshs-00143451, HAL.
- Hoyer, Wayne D, 1984. " An Examination of Consumer Decision Making for a Common Repeat Purchase Product," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 822-829, December.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Kaiser, Harry M. & Chung, Chanjin, 2004. "The Dairy Case Management Program: Does It Mooove More Milk? A Case Study of the Northwestern Hudson Valley Market," Research Bulletins 122093, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- H. Tien, 1974. "Reply," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 11(4), pages 708-714, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erica Herpen & Erjen Nierop & Laurens Sloot, 2012. "The relationship between in-store marketing and observed sales for organic versus fair trade products," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 293-308, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:23:y:2007:i:4:p:583-597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.