Shedding some light on store atmospherics: influence of illumination on consumer behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoyer, Wayne D, 1984. " An Examination of Consumer Decision Making for a Common Repeat Purchase Product," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 822-829, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:82:y:2018:i:c:p:149-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grünewald, Philipp & Torriti, Jacopo, 2013. "Demand response from the non-domestic sector: Early UK experiences and future opportunities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 423-429.
- Lepori, Gabriele M., 2016. "Air pollution and stock returns: Evidence from a natural experiment," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 25-42.
- Ridmi Gajanayake Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Sashini Gajanayake & H.A.K.N.S. Surangi, 2011. "The Impact Of Selected Visual Merchandising Techniques On Patronage Intentions In Supermarkets (Study Based On Colombo District)," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-231, Conference Master Resources.
- Alcántara, Enrique & Artacho, Miguel A. & Martínez, Natividad & Zamora, Tomás, 2014. "Designing experiences strategically," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1074-1080.
- Varsha Jain & Subhadip Roy & Adwita Pant, 2013. "Effect of colour and relative product size (RPS) on consumer attitudes," Transnational Marketing Journal, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 1(1), pages 41-58, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:54:y:2001:i:2:p:145-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .