Spanish wine consumer behavior: A choice experiment approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ulrich Enneking, 2004. "Willingness-to-pay for safety improvements in the German meat sector: the case of the Q&S label," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 31(2), pages 205-223, June.
- Mark Morrison & Jeff Bennett & Russell Blamey & Jordan Louviere, 2002. "Choice Modeling and Tests of Benefit Transfer," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(1), pages 161-170.
- Jayson L. Lusk & Jutta Roosen & John A. Fox, 2003.
"Demand for Beef from Cattle Administered Growth Hormones or Fed Genetically Modified Corn: A Comparison of Consumers in France, Germany, the United Kingdom, and the United States,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 16-29.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Roosen, Jutta & Fox, John A., 2001. "Demand For Beef From Cattle Administered Growth Hormones Or Fed Genetically Modified Corn: A Comparison Of Consumers In France, Germany, The United Kingdom, And The United States," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20684, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sergio Colombo & Nick Hanley & Javier Calatrava-Requena, 2005. "Designing Policy for Reducing the Off-farm Effects of Soil Erosion Using Choice Experiments," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 81-95.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Frode Alfnes, 2004. "Stated preferences for imported and hormone-treated beef: application of a mixed logit model," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 19-37, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monica Fait & Antonio Iazzi & Paola Scorrano, 2014. "La brand experience nelle strategie commerciali delle imprese vitivinicole," ECONOMIA E DIRITTO DEL TERZIARIO, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 285-304.
- Bart Vermeulen & Peter Goos & Riccardo Scarpa & Martina Vandebroek, 2011. "Bayesian Conjoint Choice Designs for Measuring Willingness to Pay," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(1), pages 129-149, January.
- Escobar, Cristina & Kallas, Zein & Gil, José María, 2015. "Impact of the economic and the political changes on consumers' wine preferences in Catalonia (Spain): a generalized multinomial logit approach," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202730, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ramo Barrena & Mercedes Sánchez, 2011. "Abstraction and product categories as explanatory variables for food consumption," Post-Print hal-00712382, HAL.
- Sckokai, Paolo & Veneziani, Mario & Moro, Daniele & Castellari, Elena, 2014.
"Consumer willingness to pay for food safety: the case of mycotoxins in milk,"
Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal,
Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 1, April.
- Sckokai, Paolo & Moro, Daniele & Cuomo, Enrica, 2010. "Consumers’ willingness to pay for food safety: the case of mycotoxins in milk," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116411, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Koistinen, Laura & Pouta, Eija & Heikkila, Jaakko & Forsman-Hugg, Sari & Kotro, Jaana & Makela, Jarmo & Niva, M., 2011. "Impact of meat type, methods of production, fat content, price and carbon footprint information on meat choice," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114710, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Hustvedt, Gwendolyn & Chen, Yun-Ju (Kelly), 2008. "US Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Wool Product Attributes," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6747, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Palma, David & Ortúzar, Juan de Dios & Rizzi, Luis Ignacio & Guevara, Cristian Angelo & Casaubon, Gerard & Ma, Huiqin, 2016. "Modelling choice when price is a cue for quality: a case study with Chinese consumers," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 24-39.
- Deselnicu, Oana C. & Costanigro, Marco & Souza-Monteiro, Diogo M. & McFadden, Dawn Thilmany, 2013. "A Meta-Analysis of Geographical Indication Food Valuation Studies: What Drives the Premium for Origin-Based Labels?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(2), August.
- Palma, David & Dios Ortuzar, Juan de & Casaubon, Gerard & Rizzi, Luis I. & Agosin, Eduardo, 2013. "Measuring consumer preferences using hybrid discrete choice models," Working Papers 164855, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Pascale Ertus & Céline Jacob & Petr Christine, 2017. "Quel Contenu Informationnel Proposé Pour Améliorer La Perception De La Qualité Du Vin Du Consommateur ?," Post-Print hal-01599008, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:22:y:2006:i:3:p:343-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .