A discrete|continuous model of fruit promotion, advertising, and response segmentation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1983. "Generalized Econometric Models with Selectivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 507-512, March.
- Capps, Oral & Seo, Seong-Cheon & Nichols, John P., 1997. "On the Estimation of Advertising Effects for Branded Products: An Application to Spaghetti Sauces," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 291-302, December.
- Pradeep K. Chintagunta, 1993. "Investigating Purchase Incidence, Brand Choice and Purchase Quantity Decisions of Households," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 184-208.
- Timothy J. Richards & Pieter. Van Ispelen & Albert Kagan, 1997. "A Two-Stage Analysis of the Effectiveness of Promotion Programs for U.S. Apples," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 825-837.
- Selvanathan, E. Antony, 1989. "Advertising and consumer demand: a differential approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 215-219, December.
- Lakshman Krishnamurthi & S. P. Raj, 1991. "An Empirical Analysis of the Relationship Between Brand Loyalty and Consumer Price Elasticity," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(2), pages 172-183.
- Capps, Oral & Seo, Seong-Cheon & Nichols, John P., 1997.
"On the Estimation of Advertising Effects for Branded Products: An Application to Spaghetti Sauces,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 291-302, December.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Seo, Seong-Cheon & Nichols, John P., 1997. "On The Estimation Of Advertising Effects For Branded Products: An Application To Spaghetti Sauces," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonnet, Céline & Richards, Timothy J., 2016. "Models of Consumer Demand for Differentiated Products," TSE Working Papers 16-741, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Dong, Diansheng & Kaiser, Harry M., 2006. "Investigating Coupon Effects on Household Interpurchase Behavior for Cheese," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21314, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Øystein Myrland & Diansheng Dong & Harry M. Kaiser, 2007. "Quantity versus quality effects of generic advertising: The case of Norwegian salmon," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 85-100.
- Myrland, Oystein & Dong, Diansheng & Kaiser, Harry M., 2003. "Price and Quality Effects of Generic Advertising: The Case of Norwegian Salmon," Research Bulletins 122112, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Diansheng Dong & Harry M. Kaiser, 2010. "Investigating household food interpurchase behavior through market segmentation," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(3), pages 389-404.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:16:y:2000:i:2:p:179-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.