The Impact of Education and Training on the Labour Market Experiences of Yound Adults
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Kevin Denny & Harmon, Harmon, 2000. "The impacts of education and training on the labour market experiences of young adults," IFS Working Papers W00/08, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kevin Denny & Colm Harmon, 2000. "The impacts of education and training on the labour market experiences of young adults," Open Access publications 10197/731, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
References listed on IDEAS
- Callan, Tim & Harmon, Colm, 1999. "The economic return to schooling in Ireland," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 543-550, November.
- Kevin Denny & Colm Harmon, 2001.
"Testing for sheepskin effects in earnings equations: evidence for five countries,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(9), pages 635-637.
- Denny, K.J. & Harmon, C.P., 1999. "Testing for Sheepskin Effects in Earnings Equations: Evidence for Five Countries," Papers 99/21, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Andrews, Martyn & Bradley, Steve, 1997. "Modelling the Transition from School and the Demand for Training in the United Kingdom," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(255), pages 387-413, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davia, Maria A., 2004. "Tackling multiple choices: a joint determination of transitions out of education and into the labour market across the European Union," ISER Working Paper Series 2004-22, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- McCoy, Selina & Smyth, Emer, 2003. "Educational Expenditure: Implications for Equality," Papers BP2004/4, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Pastore, Francesco, 2005. "To Study or to Work? Education and Labour Market Participation of Young People in Poland," IZA Discussion Papers 1793, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsWAGES ; EDUCATION ; YOUTH;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:dublec:00/1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .