Rural Small and Medium Enterprises Development in Molise (Italy)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Watson, John, 2007. "Modeling the relationship between networking and firm performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 852-874, November.
- Jean-Paul Chavas, 2008. "A Cost Approach to Economic Analysis Under State-Contingent Production Uncertainty," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(2), pages 435-466.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2008.
"On the economics of agricultural production,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(4), pages 1-16.
- Jean-Paul Chavas, 2008. "On the economics of agricultural production ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(4), pages 365-380, December.
- Utterback, James M & Abernathy, William J, 1975. "A dynamic model of process and product innovation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 3(6), pages 639-656, December.
- Banerjee, S. K., 2000. "Developing manufacturing management strategies: Influence of technology and other issues," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 79-90, March.
- Hee‐Jae Cho & Vladimir Pucik, 2005. "Relationship between innovativeness, quality, growth, profitability, and market value," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(6), pages 555-575, June.
- J.P. Coen Rigtering & Sascha Kraus & Fabian Eggers & Søren H. Jensen, 2014. "A comparative analysis of the entrepreneurial orientation/growth relationship in service firms and manufacturing firms," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 275-294, February.
- Mark Rogers, 2004. "Networks, Firm Size and Innovation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 141-153, March.
- del Río, Pablo & Burguillo, Mercedes, 2008. "Assessing the impact of renewable energy deployment on local sustainability: Towards a theoretical framework," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 1325-1344, June.
- Binks, Martin R & Ennew, Christine T, 1996. "Growing Firms and the Credit Constraint," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 17-25, February.
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Richard Taylor, 2012. "Proximity, knowledge integration and innovation: an agenda for agent-based studies," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 19-47, January.
- Ángela Triguero & David Córcoles & María C. Cuerva, 2013. "Differences in Innovation Between Food and Manufacturing Firms: An Analysis of Persistence," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(3), pages 273-292, June.
- Kenneth E. Knight, 1967. "A Descriptive Model of the Intra-Firm Innovation Process," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40, pages 478-478.
- David Audretsch, 2004. "Sustaining Innovation and Growth: Public Policy Support for Entrepreneurship," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 167-191.
- Bergmann, Ariel & Hanley, Nick & Wright, Robert, 2006. "Valuing the attributes of renewable energy investments," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1004-1014, June.
- David Smallbone & Friederike Welter, 2006. "Conceptualising entrepreneurship in a transition context," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(2), pages 190-206.
- Sima, Elena, 2009. "Impact of Organic Farming Promotion upon the Sustainable Rural Development," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 6(2), pages 217-234.
- Tate, Graham & Mbzibain, Aurelian & Ali, Shaukat, 2012. "A comparison of the drivers influencing farmers' adoption of enterprises associated with renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 400-409.
- Shaker A. Zahra & Anders P. Nielsen & William C. Bogner, 1999. "Corporate Entrepreneurship, Knowledge, and Competence Development," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 23(3), pages 169-189, April.
- Martinez, Marian Garcia & Briz, Julian, 2000. "Innovation In The Spanish Food And Drink Industry," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 3(2), pages 1-22.
- del Río, Pablo & Burguillo, Mercedes, 2009. "An empirical analysis of the impact of renewable energy deployment on local sustainability," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1314-1325, August.
- Dillon, Carl R. & Gandonou, Jean-Marc, 2007. "Precision Timing and Spatial Allocation of Economic Fertilizer Application," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34955, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Oscar Alfranca & Ruth Rama & Nicholas von Tunzelmann, 2002. "A patent analysis of global food and beverage firms: The persistence of innovation," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 349-368.
- Martinot, Eric, 2001. "Renewable energy investment by the World Bank," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 689-699, July.
- Lee, Cheng-Wen, 2007. "Strategic alliances influence on small and medium firm performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(7), pages 731-741, July.
- Xavier Gellynck & Bert Vermeire & Jacques Viaene, 2007. "Innovation in food firms: contribution of regional networks within the international business context," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 209-226, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosa Maria Fanelli, 2019. "Seeking Gastronomic, Healthy, and Social Experiences in Tuscan Agritourism Facilities," Social Sciences, MDPI, vol. 9(1), pages 1-15, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Minarelli, Francesca & Raggi, Meri & Viaggi, Davide, 2015. "Innovation in European food SMEs: determinants and links between types," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-21, April.
- Tohru Yoshioka-Kobayashi & Tomofumi Miyanoshita & Daisuke Kanama, 2020. "Revisiting incremental product innovations in the food-manufacturing industry: an empirical study on the effect of intellectual property rights," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 9(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Ciliberti, Stefano & Bröring, Stefanie & Martino, Gaetano, 2015. "Drivers, effects and peculiarities of innovation activities in the food industry: a comparison across EU Member States using CIS data," 2015 International European Forum (144th EAAE Seminar), February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206249, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Benedek, József & Sebestyén, Tihamér-Tibor & Bartók, Blanka, 2018. "Evaluation of renewable energy sources in peripheral areas and renewable energy-based rural development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 516-535.
- Rosa Maria Fanelli, 2021. "Barriers to Adopting New Technologies within Rural Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)," Social Sciences, MDPI, vol. 10(11), pages 1-15, November.
- Ciliberti, Stefano & Bröring, Stefanie & Martino, Gaetano, 2015. "Drivers of innovation in the European Food Industry: Evidences from the Community Innovation Survey," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 6(3), pages 1-16, July.
- Takacs-Gyorgy, Katalin & Lencses, Eniko & Takacs, Istvan, 2013. "Economic benefits of precision weed control and why its uptake is so slow," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 115(1), pages 1-7, February.
- Dombi, Mihaly & Kuti, Istvan & Balogh, Peter, 2013. "Aspects Of The Sustainable Utilization Of Renewable Energy Sources," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 6(5), pages 1-4, April.
- Grashuis, Jasper & Dary, Stanley Kojo, 2017. "An empirical investigation of patent and trademark ownership propensity and intensity in the U.S. food and drink industry," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 20(5).
- Young Sik Cho & Kevin Linderman, 2020. "Resource-Based Product and Process Innovation Model: Theory Development and Empirical Validation," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(3), pages 1-23, January.
- Manuel Toselli, 2017. "Knowledge sources and integration ties toward innovation. A food sector perspective," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 7(1), pages 43-65, April.
- Alarcón, Silverio & Sánchez, Mercedes, 2016. "Is there a virtuous circle relationship between innovation activities and exports? A comparison of food and agricultural firms," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 70-79.
- Andreea ZAMFIR & Ilinca HOTARAN, 2011. "Public-Private Partnership for Regional Development of Renewable Energy," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 209-213.
- Maria De Paola & Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2018.
"Are Men Given Priority for Top Jobs? Investigating the Glass Ceiling in Italian Academia,"
Journal of Human Capital, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(3), pages 475-503.
- De Paola, Maria & Ponzo, Michela & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2016. "Are Men Given Priority for Top Jobs? Investigating the Glass Ceiling in the Italian Academia," IZA Discussion Papers 9658, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Maria De Paola & Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2016. "Are Men Given Priority For Top Jobs? Investigating The Glass Ceiling In The Italian Academia," Working Papers 201603, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Maria De Paola & Michela Ponzo & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2016. "Are Men Given Priority for Top Jobs? Investigating the Glass Ceiling in the Italian Academia," CSEF Working Papers 428, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Bouali Guesmi & Teresa Serra & Amr Radwan & JosÃ© MarÃa Gil, 2018. "Efficiency of Egyptian organic agriculture: A local maximum likelihood approach," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(2), pages 441-455, March.
- Jose‐Maria Garcia‐Alvarez‐Coque & Francisco Mas‐Verdu & Mercedes Sanchez García, 2015. "Determinants of Agri‐food Firms’ Participation in Public Funded Research and Development," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(3), pages 314-329, June.
- Kelley, Donna J. & Peters, Lois & O'Connor, Gina Colarelli, 2009. "Intra-organizational networking for innovation-based corporate entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 221-235, May.
- Fındık, Derya & Beyhan, Berna, 2014. "A Perceptual Measure of Innovation Performance: Micro Level Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 60961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Copena, Damián & Simón, Xavier, 2018. "Wind farms and payments to landowners: Opportunities for rural development for the case of Galicia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 38-47.
- Sansi Yang & C Richard Shumway, 2018.
"Asset fixity under state-contingent production uncertainty,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 45(5), pages 831-856.
- Yang, Sansi & Shumway, C. Richard, 2015. "Asset Fixity under State-Contingent Production Uncertainty," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205256, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsbarriers; benefits; innovation; Molise; new technologies; rural SMEs; SME networks;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vrs:eurcou:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:566-589:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Peter Golla (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.sciendo.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.