Testing for Spatial Effects in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2013. "Do Institutions Matter for Regional Development?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1034-1047.
- Joseph Byrne & Giorgio Fazio & Davide Piacentino, 2009. "Total Factor Productivity Convergence among Italian Regions: Some Evidence from Panel Unit Root Tests," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 63-76.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 1998. "Dynamics of Regional Growth in Europe: Social and Political Factors," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198233831.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Luigi Guiso & Fabiano Schivardi, 2007. "Spillovers in Industrial Districts," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(516), pages 68-93, January.
- Bontempi, Maria Elena & Golinelli, Roberto & Parigi, Giuseppe, 2010. "Why demand uncertainty curbs investment: Evidence from a panel of Italian manufacturing firms," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, pages 218-238.
- I.P. Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 2008. "Infrastructure and economic geography: An overview of theory and evidence," EIB Papers 6/2008, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Bontempi, Maria Elena & Golinelli, Roberto & Parigi, Giuseppe, 2010.
"Why demand uncertainty curbs investment: Evidence from a panel of Italian manufacturing firms,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, pages 218-238.
- Elena Bontempi & Roberto Golinelli & Giuseppe Parigi, 2007. "Why demand uncertainty curbs investment: Evidence froma a panel of Italian manufacturing firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 621, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lauridsen, Jørgen T. & Zeren, Fatma & Ari, Ay?E, 2015. "Is Crime in Turkey Economically Rational?/¿Es económicamente racional el crimen en Turquía?," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 33, pages 37-52, Enero.
- Laurent Van Malderen & Bart Jourquin & Isabelle Thomas, 2012. "Employers Transport Plans: Do They Change The Commuting Behaviour Of Workers?," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1048, European Regional Science Association.
- Paola Bertolini & Michele Lalla & Francesco Pagliacci, 2015. "School enrolment of first- and second-generation immigrant students in Italy: A geographical analysis," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(1), pages 141-159, March.
- López Hernández, Fernando A. & Martínez Ortiz, Pedro José & Cegarra Navarro, Juan Gabriel, 2015. "Interacción espacial en el gasto en servicios públicos de las entidades locales. Un enfoque panel mediante modelos SUR /Spatial Interaction in Spending on Public Services by Local Governments. A Panel," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 33, pages 81-100, Enero.
- Fernando López & Jesús Mur & Ana Angulo, 2014.
"Spatial model selection strategies in a SUR framework. The case of regional productivity in EU,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 197-220.
- Backman, Mikaela & Lööf, Hans, 2015. "The Geography of Innovation and Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 421, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 28 Sep 2015.
- Mate-Sanchez, Mariluz & López Hernández, Fernando A. & Lacambra, Jesus Mur, 2012. "Analyzing long-term average adjustment of financial ratios with spatial interactions," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1370-1376.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial dependence; seemingly unrelated regressions; Monte Carlo; C21; C50; R15;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:specan:v:5:y:2010:i:4:p:399-440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.