A test for spatial autocorrelation in seemingly unrelated regressions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edoardo Otranto & Massimo Mucciardi & Pietro Bertuccelli, 2016.
"Spatial effects in dynamic conditional correlations,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(4), pages 604-626, March.
- P. Bertuccelli & M. Mucciardi & E. Otranto, 2014. "Spatial Effects in Dynamic Conditional Correlations," Working Paper CRENoS 201406, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Todd Landman & T. Huw Edwards & Tulio Antonio-Cravo & David Kernohan, 2011. "Human Rights: The Effect of Neighbouring Countries," Discussion Paper Series 2011_01, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2011.
- Quentin Frère & Hakim Hammadou & Sonia Paty, 2011.
"The range of local public services and population size: Is there a “zoo effect” in French jurisdictions?,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 77(2), pages 87-104.
- Quentin Frère & Hakim Hammadou & Sonia Paty, 2011. "The range of local public services and population size: Is there a "zoo effect" in French jurisdictions?," Post-Print halshs-00664676, HAL.
- Quentin FRÈRE & Hakim HAMMADOU & Sonia PATY, 2011. "The range of local public services and population size: Is there a “zoo effect” in French jurisdictions?," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2011026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Hailong Qian & Heather L. Bednarek, 2015. "Partial efficient estimation of SUR models," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 338-348.
- Figueiredo, Adriano Marcos Rodrigues & Bonjour, Sandra Cristina de Moura & Teixeira, Erly Cardoso & Helfand, Steven M., 2011. "Spatial analysis of agricultural supply response in the Brazilian Center-West," Economia Agraria, Agrarian Economist Association (AEA), Chile, vol. 15.
- Fernando López & Jesús Mur & Ana Angulo, 2014. "Spatial model selection strategies in a SUR framework. The case of regional productivity in EU," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 197-220, August.
- LE GALLO, Julie, 2000. "Econométrie spatiale 1 -Autocorrélation spatiale," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 2000-05, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Julie LE GALLO (IERSO, IFReDE-GRES) & Sandy DALL’ERBA (REAL, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign), 2004.
"Evaluating the Temporal and the Spatial Heterogeneity of the European Convergence Process, 1980-1999,"
Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009)
2004-23, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy Dall'erba, 2004. "Evaluating the temporal and the spatial heterogeneity of the European convergence process, 1980-1999," Urban/Regional 0401003, EconWPA.
- Zhang, Chuanguo & Xu, Jiao, 2012. "Retesting the causality between energy consumption and GDP in China: Evidence from sectoral and regional analyses using dynamic panel data," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1782-1789.
- Balestri Sara & Maggioni Mario A., 2014. "Blood Diamonds, Dirty Gold and Spatial Spill-overs Measuring Conflict Dynamics in West Africa," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 20(4), pages 1-14, December.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Songsermsawas, Tisorn & Baylis, Katherine R. & Chhatre, Ashwini, 2014.
"Effects of Peers on Agricultural Productivity in Rural Northern India,"
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota
170168, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Songsermsawas, Tisorn & Baylis, Katherine R. & Chhatre, Ashwini, 2014. "Effects of Peers on Agricultural Productivity in Rural Northern India," 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada 166115, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Canadian Agricultural Economics Society;European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christ, Julian P., 2009.
"The geography and co-location of European technology-specific co-inventorship networks,"
Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung"
31/2010, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
- Christ, Julian P., 2010. "The geography and co-location of European technology-specific co-inventorship networks," FZID Discussion Papers 14-2010, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Julie Le Gallo, 2000.
"Spatial econometrics (1, Spatial autocorrelation)
[Econométrie spatiale (1, Autocorrélation spatiale)]," Working Papers hal-01527290, HAL.
- Figueiredo, Adriano Marcos Rodrigues & Bonjour, Sandra Cristina de Moura & Teixeira, Erly Cardoso & Helfand, Steven M., 2011. "Spatial analysis of agricultural supply response in the Brazilian Center-West," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15.
- Julie Le Gallo & Yiannis Kamarianakis, 2011. "The Evolution of Regional Productivity Disparities in the European Union from 1975 to 2002: A Combination of Shift-Share and Spatial Econometrics," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 123-139.
- Chuanzhun Sun & Chao Sun & Zhenshan Yang & Jikang Zhang & Yu Deng, 2016. "Urban Land Development for Industrial and Commercial Use: A Case Study of Beijing," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-18, December.
- Yuhuan Sun & Qian Li & Ting Chen & Xiaoai Jia, 2015. "Dynamic Factor Analysis of Trends in Temporal–Spatial Patterns of China’s Coal Consumption," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(11), pages 1-17, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:28:y:1988:i:4:p:335-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.