Optimality of least squares in the seemingly unrelated regression equation model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
Benny Geys & Federico Revelli, 2011. "Economic and political foundations of local tax structures: an empirical investigation of the tax mix of Flemish municipalities," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(3), pages 410-427, June.
- Benny Geys & Federico Revelli, 2011. "Economic and Political Foundations of Local Tax Structures: An Empirical Investigation of the Tax Mix of Flemish Municipalities," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 29(3), pages 410-427, June.
- Jung, Alexander & Latsos, Sophia, 2015. "Do federal reserve bank presidents have a regional bias?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 40(PA), pages 173-183.
- Jung, Alexander & Latsos, Sophia, 2014. "Do federal reserve bank presidents have a regional bias?," Working Paper Series 1731, European Central Bank.
- Alan J. Rogers, 2013. "Concentration Ellipsoids, Their Planes of Support, and the Linear Regression Model," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(2), pages 220-243, February.
- Laura Resmini, 2003. "Economic integration and regional patterns of industry location in transition countries," ERSA conference papers ersa03p399, European Regional Science Association.
- Alessandro Calza & Alexander Jung & Livio Stracca, 2000. "An econometric analysis of the main components of M3 in the Euro area," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(4), pages 680-701, December.
- Hanson, Gordon H, 1996. "Localization Economies, Vertical Organization, and Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1266-1278, December.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 1994. "Localization Economies, Vertical Organization and Trade," NBER Working Papers 4744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hess, Dieter E., 2000. "Surprises in scheduled releases: why do they move the bond market?," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-61, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 1998. "Environmental and economic consequences of technology adoption: IPM in viticulture," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 145-155, March.
- Engle, Robert F. & Patton, Andrew J., 2004. "Impacts of trades in an error-correction model of quote prices," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Engle, Robert F & Patton, Andrew J, 2000. "Impacts of Trades in an Error-Correction Model of Quote Prices," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt6dm6093f, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Nelly Exbrayat & Benny Geys, 2016. "Economic Integration, Corporate Tax Incidence and Fiscal Compensation," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(11), pages 1792-1811, November.
- Nelly Exbrayat & Benny Geys, 2015. "Economic Integration, Corporate Tax Incidence and Fiscal Compensation," Working Papers 1534, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Nelly Exbrayat & Benny Geys, 2016. "Economic Integration, Corporate Tax Incidence and Fiscal Compensation," Post-Print halshs-01196621, HAL.
- Nelly Exbrayat & Benny Geys, 2015. "Economic Integration, Corporate Tax Incidence and Fiscal Compensation," Working Papers halshs-01242190, HAL.
- Abonazel, Mohamed R., 2016. "Generalized Random Coefficient Estimators of Panel Data Models: Asymptotic and Small Sample Properties," MPRA Paper 72586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hess, Dieter, 2001. "Surprises in U.S. macroeconomic releases: Determinants of their relative impact on T-Bond futures," CoFE Discussion Papers 01/01, University of Konstanz, Center of Finance and Econometrics (CoFE).
- Hailong Qian & Heather L. Bednarek, 2015. "Partial efficient estimation of SUR models," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 338-348.
- Alfranca, Oscar & Voces, Roberto & Herruzo, A. Casimiro & Diaz-Balteiro, Luis, 2014. "Effects of innovation on the European wood industry market structure," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 40-47.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 1996. "The Microeconomic Impact Of Ipm Adoption: Theory And Application," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 1-12, October.
- Hess, Dieter E., 2003. "Determinants of the relative price impact of unanticipated information in US macroeconomic releases," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 46, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Jesús Mur & Fernando López & Marcos Herrera, 2010. "Testing for Spatial Effects in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 399-440.
- Fisher, Gordon, 2004. "Une condition d’invariance du modèle de régression à coefficients aléatoires," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 80(2), pages 405-419, Juin-Sept.
- Michael Ollinger & Jorge Fernandez-Cornejo, 1994. "Regulation and Firm Size, Foreign-Based Company Market Presence, Merger Choice In The U.S. Pesticide Industry," Working Papers 94-6, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ollinger, Michael & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 1998. "Sunk costs and regulation in the U.S. pesticide industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 139-168, March.
- Daniel Shapiro & Yao Tang & Cathy Xuejing, 2007. "Mode of Entry and the Regional Distribution of Foreign Direct Investment in China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 261-277.
- Voces, Roberto & Diaz-Balteiro, Luis & Alfranca, Óscar, 2012. "Demand for wild edible mushrooms. The case of Lactarius deliciosus in Barcelona (Spain)," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 47-60.
- Resmini, Laura, 2004. "Economic integration and industry location in transition countries," ZEI Working Papers B 10-2004, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Jung, Alexander, 2016. "A portfolio demand approach for broad money in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1929, European Central Bank.
- Heather L. Bednarek & Hailong Qian, 2016. "The optimality of non-optimal GMM estimation of parameters of interest and the partial asymptotic efficiency of 2SLS estimation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(3), pages 1636-1649.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:7:y:1978:i:3:p:391-395. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.