Specification and estimation of a spatially and temporally autocorrelated seemingly unrelated regression model: application to crash rates in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Noland, Robert B., 2001. "Relationships between highway capacity and induced vehicle travel," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 47-72, January.
- Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2004.
"Distance, trade and FDI: a Hausman-Taylor SUR approach,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 227-246.
- Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2001. "Distance, Trade and FDI: A Hausman-Taylor SUR Approach," WIFO Working Papers 164, WIFO.
- Magnus, Jan R., 1982. "Multivariate error components analysis of linear and nonlinear regression models by maximum likelihood," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 239-285, August.
- Noland, Robert B. & Karlaftis, Matthew G., 2005. "Sensitivity of crash models to alternative specifications," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 439-458, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando López & Jesús Mur & Ana Angulo, 2014. "Spatial model selection strategies in a SUR framework. The case of regional productivity in EU," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 197-220, August.
- Wang, Sicong & Wang, Shifeng, 2016. "Integrating spatial and biomass planning for the United States," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 113-120.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges, 2011.
"Maximum likelihood estimation and Lagrange multiplier tests for panel seemingly unrelated regressions with spatial lag and spatial errors: An application to hedonic housing prices in Paris,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 24-42, January.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges, 2010. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Lagrange Multiplier Tests for Panel Seemingly Unrelated Regressions with Spatial Lag and Spatial Errors: An Application to Hedonic Housing Prices in Paris," IZA Discussion Papers 5227, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lai, Kee-hung & Wu, Sarah J. & Wong, Christina W.Y., 2013. "Did reverse logistics practices hit the triple bottom line of Chinese manufacturers?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 106-117.
- Baltagi, Badi H., 2013. "Panel Data Forecasting," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Meysam Effati & Jean-Claude Thill & Shahin Shabani, 2015. "Geospatial and machine learning techniques for wicked social science problems: analysis of crash severity on a regional highway corridor," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 107-135, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCrash rates; Random effects; Seemingly unrelated regression; Spatial and temporal autocorrelation; Spatial econometrics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:34:y:2007:i:3:p:281-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .