One-sided tests for independence of seemingly unrelated regression equations
In a seemingly unrelated regression model with p([greater-or-equal, slanted]2) equations, this paper considers the problem of testing independence of equations against a one-sided alternative hypothesis. The power functions of invariant tests are evaluated and the locally most mean powerful invariant test is obtained.
Volume (Year): 90 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maxwell King & Ping Wu, 1997. "Locally optimal one-sided tests for multiparameter hypotheses," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 131-156.
- T. S. Breusch & A. R. Pagan, 1980.
"The Lagrange Multiplier Test and its Applications to Model Specification in Econometrics,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 239-253.
- Breusch, T.S. & Pagan, A.R., "undated". "The Lagrange multiplier test and its applications to model specification in econometrics," CORE Discussion Papers RP 412, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kariya, Takeaki & Fujikoshi, Yasunori & Krishnaiah, P. R., 1984. "Tests for independence of two multivariate regression equations with different design matrices," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 383-407, December.
- Kurata, Hiroshi, 1999. "On the Efficiencies of Several Generalized Least Squares Estimators in a Seemingly Unrelated Regression Model and a Heteroscedastic Model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 86-94, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:90:y:2004:i:2:p:393-406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.