Rainfall Uncertainty and Occupational Choice in Agricultural Households of Rural Nepal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank Ellis, 2000. "The Determinants of Rural Livelihood Diversification in Developing Countries," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 289-302.
- Ellis, Frank, 2000. "Rural Livelihoods and Diversity in Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296966.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joyce P. Jacobsen, 2011. "The Role of Technological Change in Increasing Gender Equity with a Focus on Information and Communications Technologyy," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2011-007, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Sushenjit Bandyopadhyay & Emmanuel Skoufias, 2015.
"Rainfall variability, occupational choice, and welfare in rural Bangladesh,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 589-634, September.
- Bandyopadhyay, Sushenjit & Skoufias, Emmanuel, 2012. "Rainfall variability, occupational choice, and welfare in rural Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6134, The World Bank.
- Nidhiya Menon & Yana van der Meulen Rodgers, 2010.
"War and Women’s Work: Evidence from the Conflict in Nepal,"
19, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Menon, Nidhiya & Rodgers, Yana van der Meulen, 2011. "War and women's work : evidence from the conflict in Nepal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5745, The World Bank.
- Menon, Nidhiya & van der Meulen Rodgers, Yana, 2011. "War and Women's Work: Evidence from the Conflict in Nepal," IZA Discussion Papers 6209, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nidhiya Menon & Yana van der Meulen Rodgers, 2011. "War and Women’s Work: Evidence from the Conflict in Nepal," HiCN Working Papers 104, Households in Conflict Network.
- Safir, Abla & Piza, Sharon Faye & Skoufias, Emmanuel, 2013. "Disquiet on the weather front : the welfare impacts of climatic variability in the rural Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6579, The World Bank.
- Sailesh Tiwari & Hanan G. Jacoby & Emmanuel Skoufias, 2017. "Monsoon Babies: Rainfall Shocks and Child Nutrition in Nepal," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65(2), pages 167-188.
- Javier E. Baez & Leonardo Lucchetti & Maria E. Genoni & Mateo Salazar, 2017.
"Gone with the Storm: Rainfall Shocks and Household Wellbeing in Guatemala,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(8), pages 1253-1271, August.
- Baez, Javier E. & Lucchetti, Leonardo & Genoni, Maria Eugenia & Salazar, Mateo, 2015. "Gone with the Storm: Rainfall Shocks and Household Well-Being in Guatemala," IZA Discussion Papers 8792, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Baez, Javier E. & Lucchetti, Leonardo & Genoni, Maria E. & Salazar, Mateo, 2015. "Gone with the storm: rainfall shocks and household well-being in Guatemala," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7177, The World Bank.
- Fiszbein, Ariel & Kanbur, Ravi & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2013.
"Social Protection, Poverty, and the Post-2015 Agenda,"
180070, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Fiszbein, Ariel & Kanbur, Ravi & Yemtsov, Ruslan, 2013. "Social protection, poverty and the post-2015 agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6469, The World Bank.
- Joyce P. Jacobsen, 2013. "Changing Technologies of Household Production: Causes and Effects," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2013-004, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Magnus Hatlebakk, 2013. "Intergenerational determinants of occupational choice: The case of international labor migration from Nepal," CMI Working Papers 2, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:45:y:2009:i:6:p:864-888. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.