Moving Beyond The Gender Wealth Gap: On Gender, Class, Ethnicity, And Wealth Inequalities In The United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sara Cantillon & Brian Nolan, 2001. "Poverty Within Households: Measuring Gender Differences Using Nonmonetary Indicators," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 5-23.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GRABKA Markus & MARCUS Jan & SIERMINSKA Eva, 2013.
"Wealth distribution within couples and financial decision making,"
LISER Working Paper Series
- Markus M. Grabka & Jan Marcus & Eva Sierminska, 2013. "Wealth Distribution within Couples and Financial Decision Making," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 540, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Sierminska, Eva M. & Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M., 2010. "Examining the gender wealth gap," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 669-690.
- Alyssa Schneebaum & Miriam Rehm & Katharina Mader & Patricia Klopf & Katarina Hollan, 2014. "The Gender Wealth Gap in Europe," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp186, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Grabka, Markus M. & Marcus, Jan & Sierminska, Eva, 2015.
"Wealth Distribution within Couples,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 459-486.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:64:y:2018:i:2:p:295-331 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sierminska, Eva & Piazzalunga, Daniela & Grabka, Markus M., 2018.
"Transitioning towards more equality? Wealth gender differences and the changing role of explanatory factors over time,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
252, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- SIERMINSKA Eva & PIAZZALUNGA Daniela & GRABKA Markus, 2018. "Transitioning towards more equality? Wealth gender differences and the changing role of explanatory factors over time," LISER Working Paper Series 2018-18, LISER.
- Alyssa Schneebaum & Miriam Rehm & Katharina Mader & Katarina Hollan, 2018.
"The Gender Wealth Gap Across European Countries,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 64(2), pages 295-331, June.
- Schneebaum, Alyssa & Rehm, Miriam & Mader, Katharina & Hollan, Katarina, 2016. "The Gender Wealth Gap Across European Countries," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 5175, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Miriam Rehm & Katharina Mader & Alyssa Schneebaum & Katarina Hollan, 2016. "The Gender Wealth Gap Across European Countries," Working Paper Reihe der AK Wien - Materialien zu Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft 157, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik.
- Alyssa Schneebaum & Miriam Rehm & Katharina Mader & Katarina Hollan, 2016. "The Gender Wealth Gap Across European Countries," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp232, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsGender; wealth; pensions; class; ethnicity; United Kingdom; JEL Codes: D31; J16; J15;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:12:y:2006:i:1-2:p:195-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.