Exploring Partial Order of European Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Paola Annoni & Rainer Brüggemann, 2007. "Exploring partial order of European countries," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1056, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sendhil Mullainathan & Marianne Bertrand, 2001. "Do People Mean What They Say? Implications for Subjective Survey Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 67-72, May.
- Vincke, Ph., 1999. "Robust and neutral methods for aggregating preferences into an outranking relation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 405-412, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars Carlsen & Rainer Bruggemann, 2014. "The ‘Failed State Index’ Offers More than Just a Simple Ranking," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 525-530, January.
- Marco Fattore, 2016. "Partially Ordered Sets and the Measurement of Multidimensional Ordinal Deprivation," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(2), pages 835-858, September.
- Paola Annoni & Dorota Weziak-Bialowolska, 2016. "A Measure to Target Antipoverty Policies in the European Union Regions," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(1), pages 181-207, March.
- Giancarlo MANZI & Pier Alda FERRARI, 2014. "Statistical methods for evaluating satisfaction with public services," CIRIEC Working Papers 1404, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:134:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1452-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHasse diagrams; Dimension theory in posets; Planar lattices; Formal Concept Analysis; Association rules; Public services;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:92:y:2009:i:3:p:471-487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.