The ‘Failed State Index’ Offers More than Just a Simple Ranking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paola Annoni & Rainer Brüggemann, 2009.
"Exploring Partial Order of European Countries,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 92(3), pages 471-487, July.
- Paola Annoni & Rainer Brüggemann, 2007. "Exploring partial order of European countries," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1056, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Buscema & Pier Luigi Sacco & Guido Ferilli, 2016. "Multidimensional Similarities at a Global Scale: An Approach to Mapping Open Society Orientations," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 1239-1258, September.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:133:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1353-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Fattore, 2016. "Partially Ordered Sets and the Measurement of Multidimensional Ordinal Deprivation," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(2), pages 835-858, September.
- Lars Carlsen, 2017. "An Alternative View on Distribution Keys for the Possible Relocation of Refugees in the European Union," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 1147-1163, February.
More about this item
KeywordsFailed States Index; Partial order ranking; Hasse diagram technique; Indicator analyses; Multicriteria analyses; Decision support tools; PyHasse;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:115:y:2014:i:1:p:525-530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.