From initial dissemination to consolidated impact: the concept of crisis in the field of tourism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wagner, Wolf, 2010.
"Diversification at financial institutions and systemic crises,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 373-386, July.
- Wagner, W.B., 2006. "Diversification at Financial Institutions and Systemic Crises," Discussion Paper 2006-71, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:1:p:53-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arbel, Avner & Bargur, Jona, 1980. "A planning model for crisis management in the tourism sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 77-85, August.
- Serdar Öztürk & Ali Sözdemir & Özlem Ülger, 2013. "The Real Crisis Waiting for the World: Oil Problem and Energy Security," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(Special), pages 74-79.
- Charlie Cooper & Nigel Morpeth, 1998. "The Impact of Tourism on Residential Experience in Central-eastern Europe: The Development of a New Legitimation Crisis in the Czech Republic," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 35(12), pages 2253-2275, December.
- Òscar Jordà & Alan M. Taylor, 2016.
"The Time for Austerity: Estimating the Average Treatment Effect of Fiscal Policy,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(590), pages 219-255, February.
- Jordà, Òscar & Taylor, Alan M., 2013. "The Time for Austerity: Estimating the Average Treatment Effect of Fiscal Policy," Working Paper Series 2013-25, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Jordà, Òscar & Taylor, Alan M., 2014. "The time for austerity: Estimating the average treatment effect of fiscal policy," SAFE Working Paper Series 79, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Òscar Jordà & Alan M. Taylor, 2013. "The Time for Austerity: Estimating the Average Treatment Effect of Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 19414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordà, Òscar & Taylor, Alan M., 2013. "The Time for Austerity: Estimating the Average Treatment Effect of Fiscal Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9646, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jiménez García , Mercedes & Ruiz Chico, José & Peña Sánchez, Antonio Rafael, 2014. "Incidencia de las zonas rurales sobre las posibles tipologías de turismo rural: el caso de Andalucía," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 28, pages 101-123.
- Vincent Larivière & Yves Gingras, 2010. "The impact factor's Matthew Effect: A natural experiment in bibliometrics," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 61(2), pages 424-427, February.
- Egon Smeral, 2009. "The Impact of the Financial and Economic Crisis on European Tourism," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 82(3), pages 195-208, March.
- Habibzadeh, Farrokh & Yadollahie, Mahboobeh, 2008. "Journal weighted impact factor: A proposal," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 164-172.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:293:y:2014:i:c:p:111-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Derek D. Headey, 2013.
"The Impact of the Global Food Crisis on Self-Assessed Food Security,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 27(1), pages 1-27.
- Headey, Derek D., 2013. "The impact of the global food crisis on self-assessed food security," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6329, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Jarno & Frenken, Koen & Tijssen, Robert J.W., 2010. "Research collaboration at a distance: Changing spatial patterns of scientific collaboration within Europe," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 662-673, June.
- Headey, Derek, 2011. "Rethinking the global food crisis: The role of trade shocks," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 136-146, April.
- Huang, Xin & Zhou, Hao & Zhu, Haibin, 2012.
"Assessing the systemic risk of a heterogeneous portfolio of banks during the recent financial crisis,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 193-205.
- Xin Huang & Hao Zhou & Haibin Zhu, 2009. "Assessing the systemic risk of a heterogeneous portfolio of banks during the recent financial crisis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Xin Huang & Hao Zhou & Haibin Zhu, 2010. "Assessing the systemic risk of a heterogeneous portfolio of banks during the recent financial crisis," BIS Working Papers 296, Bank for International Settlements.
- David M. Kotz, 2009. "The Financial and Economic Crisis of 2008: A Systemic Crisis of Neoliberal Capitalism," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 41(3), pages 305-317, September.
- Ding, Ying, 2011. "Scientific collaboration and endorsement: Network analysis of coauthorship and citation networks," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 187-203.
- Luis Galindo-Pérez-de-Azpillaga & Concepción Foronda-Robles & Ana García-López, 2014. "The Value of Trust: An Analysis of Social Capital in Natural Areas," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 118(2), pages 673-694, September.
- Ludo Waltman & Nees Jan van Eck, 2012. "The inconsistency of the h-index," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 63(2), pages 406-415, February.
- repec:eee:touman:v:39:y:2013:i:c:p:37-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Costas, Rodrigo & Bordons, María, 2007. "The h-index: Advantages, limitations and its relation with other bibliometric indicators at the micro level," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 193-203.
- Jallat, Frédéric & Shultz, Clifford J., 2011. "Lebanon: From cataclysm to opportunityâCrisis management lessons for MNCs in the tourism sector of the Middle East," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 476-486, October.
- repec:eee:touman:v:34:y:2013:i:c:p:158-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann, 2010. "A Social Network System for Analyzing Publication Activities of Researchers," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201058, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Apr 2010.
- repec:eee:touman:v:34:y:2013:i:c:p:112-121 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIndicators; Bibliometrics; Consolidation; Crisis; Tourism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:scient:v:109:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-016-2016-0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.