A Social Network System for Analyzing Publication Activities of Researchers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jorn Altmann & Alireza Abbasi & Junseok Hwang, 2010. "Evaluating the Productivity of Researchers and their Communities: The RP-Index and the CP-Index," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201048, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jan 2010.
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann & Junseok Hwang, 2009. "Evaluating Scholars Based on their Academic Collaboration Activities: The RC-Index and CC-Index for Quantifying Collaboration Activities of Researchers and Scientific Communities," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200915, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2009.
- repec:spr:scient:v:58:y:2003:i:2:d:10.1023_a:1026296812830 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Concepción Foronda-Robles & Luis Galindo-Pérez-de-Azpillaga, 2016. "From initial dissemination to consolidated impact: the concept of crisis in the field of tourism," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 109(1), pages 261-281, October.
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann, 2010. "On the Correlation between Research Performance and Social Network Analysis Measures Applied to Research Collaboration Networks," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201066, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Oct 2010.
- repec:spr:scient:v:89:y:2011:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0463-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:96:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-013-0959-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Abbasi, Alireza & Altmann, Jörn & Hossain, Liaquat, 2011.
"Identifying the effects of co-authorship networks on the performance of scholars: A correlation and regression analysis of performance measures and social network analysis measures,"
Journal of Informetrics,
Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 594-607.
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann & Liaquat Hossain, 2011. "Identifying the Effects of Co-Authorship Networks on the Performance of Scholars: A Correlation and Regression Analysis of Performance Measures and Social Network Analysis Measures," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201176, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial network systems; academic community; co-author relationship; publication analysis; productivity analysis; knowledge sharing; knowledge transfer; Web mining; performance analysis; and social network analysis.;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-05-29 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2010-05-29 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-NET-2010-05-29 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-05-29 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-SOG-2010-05-29 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snv:dp2009:201058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jorn Altmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tesnukr.html .