Report NEP-SOC-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christine Binzel & Dietmar Fehr, 2010. "Social Relationships and Trust," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-028, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Sarah Brown & Karl Taylor, 2010. "Social Interaction and Stock Market Participation: Evidence from British Panel Data," Working Papers 2010008, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2010.
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann, 2010. "A Social Network System for Analyzing Publication Activities of Researchers," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201058, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Apr 2010.
- Baafi Antwi, Joseph, 2010. "What does a comparison between Latvia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan tell about the cognition and institutions as social capital in the extended market order?," MPRA Paper 22835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinsson, Peter & Villegas-Palacio, Clara, 2010. "Does disclosure crowd out cooperation?," Working Papers in Economics 446, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Marina Della Giusta, 2010. "Social Capital and Economic Development," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2010-02, Department of Economics, Reading University.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/19473/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander Smith, "undated". "Group Composition and Conditional Cooperation," Working Papers 2010-11, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 19 Jan 2010.
- Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2010. "An experimental investigation of intrinsic motivations for giving," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1008, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Huang, Haifang & Humphreys, Brad, 2010. "Sports Participation and Happiness: Evidence from U.S. Micro Data," Working Papers 2010-9, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Dec 2010.
- James Rockey, 2009. "Who is left-wing, and who just thinks they are?," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/23, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester, revised Feb 2014.