Evaluating the Productivity of Researchers and their Communities: The RP-Index and the CP-Index
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alireza Abbasi & Jörn Altmann & Junseok Hwang, 2010. "Evaluating scholars based on their academic collaboration activities: two indices, the RC-index and the CC-index, for quantifying collaboration activities of researchers and scientific communities," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 83(1), pages 1-13, April.
- Abbasi, Alireza & Altmann, Jörn & Hossain, Liaquat, 2011.
"Identifying the effects of co-authorship networks on the performance of scholars: A correlation and regression analysis of performance measures and social network analysis measures,"
Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 594-607.
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann & Liaquat Hossain, 2011. "Identifying the Effects of Co-Authorship Networks on the Performance of Scholars: A Correlation and Regression Analysis of Performance Measures and Social Network Analysis Measures," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201176, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2011.
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann, 2010. "On the Correlation between Research Performance and Social Network Analysis Measures Applied to Research Collaboration Networks," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201066, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Oct 2010.
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann & Junseok Hwang, 2009. "Evaluating Scholars Based on their Academic Collaboration Activities: The RC-Index and CC-Index for Quantifying Collaboration Activities of Researchers and Scientific Communities," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200915, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2009.
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann, 2010. "A Social Network System for Analyzing Publication Activities of Researchers," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201058, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Apr 2010.
More about this item
Keywordsh-Index; g-Index; research productivity evaluation; performance evaluation of researchers and groups; citation indices; metrics; empirical data analysis; knowledge creation; and knowledge transfer;
All these keywords.
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2010-01-30 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-IPR-2010-01-30 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-SOG-2010-01-30 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snv:dp2009:201048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jorn Altmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tesnukr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.